485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

May be that was interviee yours will be approved bro soon

Two SR’s raise chesthe they closed both of them with standard templates bro . SR raise chesina 2 days ke closing newark fo. They don’t even looking case outside normal processing times.

On 8/25/2022, you or your representative contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) about your I-485 because you believe your case is outside normal processing times. 
We are still reviewing your case. We will mail you a notice when we make a decision.

Just now, csrcsr said:

Earlier it was at different FO lada?

Ledu bro. It was at NBC for 2 months. Nbc issued  medical rfe and they received and ack rfe on june 22. After thet case transferred to newark fo on july 24. 

2 minutes ago, Prisionary said:

Ledu bro. It was at NBC for 2 months. Nbc issued  medical rfe and they received and ack rfe on june 22. After thet case transferred to newark fo on july 24. 

Got it

how to submit medicals I haven’t received notice yet but have been confirmed that fo issued rfe.I don’t want to involve attorney at this time (delay avtadhemmo ani) .So can you please help me how to submit medicals of both me n my dependent is it in one envelope ,cover letter include cheyala and also rfe notice.Tips/precautions need to be taken to make sure medicals will be attached.Thanks

@csrcsr @Spartan@perugu_vada

11 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

how to submit medicals I haven’t received notice yet but have been confirmed that fo issued rfe.I don’t want to involve attorney at this time (delay avtadhemmo ani) .So can you please help me how to submit medicals of both me n my dependent is it in one envelope ,cover letter include cheyala and also rfe notice.Tips/precautions need to be taken to make sure medicals will be attached.Thanks

Yes 1 envelope enough .. medicals done ?? 

you can create cover letter from below, but to be frank once u get rfe .. u shall put that rfe letter which is kind of cover letter I think ..  rfe lo address istadu .. u will have to post to that address, I sent via ups 

https://gcinfo.org/kb/medical-interfiling/

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Rfe letter anthe and sealed copy just sent it if it is PObox send it through usps if it's physical address send it thorough fedex nothing fancy , don't do bar code and stuff if yiu get a rfe because rfe already has the bar code , in rfe they will mention what clearly easy peasy

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jerry1 said:

Eb2 direct filed
Rd : Feb 2022

pd : Aug 2013

ead/ ap received : July 2022

interview : Aug 30,2022 at 8am, FO: Newark

New card being produced  : Aug 30, 2022 at 10 am

me and my wife received seperate interview letters from uscis  in July 2022 after receiving ead/ap 

our interview experience:

vo greeted us good morning , how r u 

he took us to his office room

We both took oath that we will say everything true

vo was serious , no smile in his face

VO asked for our marriage proofs. We showed photos, joint bank account, lease copies, tax returns. 
He kept lease copies with him

Then he went through I 485 application , first mine then my wife . Both were asked same questions verifying the documents we submitted.

vo questions to primary 

name 

dob

father name , mother name 

citizenship

employer name

marriage date 

spouse name 

spouse dob

spouse place of birth 

Then yes or no questions 

same questions to my wife

Then we were asked how we met, how we got married . What we do commonly ( we said trekking ,cooking , travelling )

Finally officer said visa number is available for you and you will receive a mail from usssccciiis in a week or 2 weeks.

For both of us,case status changed from finger prints updated to new card being produced in 2 hours on same day of interview.

Thanks all, Thanks @csrcsr bro 

HAPPY vinayaka chaviti

bl@stbl@stcongratulations again, did he gave a hint why you were called for interviee ?? Or just random anada?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

bl@stbl@stcongratulations again, did he gave a hint why you were called for interviee ?? Or just random anada?

we didn't submit proofs of marriage with application. Just submitted marriage certificate, as it is short duration marriage less than a year, he checked for proofs. Marriage related he was specific

3 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

we didn't submit proofs of marriage with application. Just submitted marriage certificate, as it is short duration marriage less than a year, he checked for proofs. Marriage related he was specific

Got it congratulations bro 

• Upvote 1