485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

10 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

@Spartan @Suhaas @csrcsr @viky brothers, mee deggara congressman/senator ki pampina templates unnaya. can you pls forward them to me.

@Suhaas post chesadu below

DESCRIPTION: 

We are writing this letter to request your office's help in finding the status of our employment based adjustment of status(I-485) applications, pending with Nebraska Service Center for over __ months. We filed our I-485 in _______ 2020 with Nebraska Service Center,Lincoln, NE. We were fingerprinted on __/__/____. After waiting for over __ months, we received a request for further evidence on __/__/____ in which form I-693 (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record) was asked to be submitted. We promptly responded to this request and sent all the required documents that were received by USCIS on __/__/____. Subsequently, we received a notice that our case was transferred to the National Benefits Center for further processing on __/__/____. Since then, we haven't heard anything back from USCIS and are desperately waiting for our cases to be approved. We have no clue why the adjudication on our cases is taking so long while the cases filed much later than ours are routinely being approved.  I have Approved I-140 in both EB2(LINXXXXXXXX) and EB3(LINXXXXXXXXX) Categories. I would like to be considered under the EB2 category as my priority date is current in EB2. We have sent a letter requesting Transfer of Underlying basis to EB2 along with I-485 Supplement J to the address recommended  by USCIS(U. S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Western Forms Center, 10 Application Way  Montclair, CA 91763-1350). Request package was delivered to the stated address on __/__/____. We are documentarily qualified and have sent all the required information to be adjudicated.  Our applications are still pending since the day we filed originally on __/__/____.  I have attached all our receipt notices and please don't hesitate us to contact us for any further questions or needed information. We would like to request the help of your our office to find out what exactly is going on with our cases and if possible push for a faster adjudication. We'd highly appreciate any help that your office can provide in this matter.

DETAILS:

INCLUDE DETAILS LIKE NAMES ALIEN NUMBERS OF PRIMARY AND DERIVATIVE HERE 
INCLUDE RECEIPT NUMBERS 
INCLUDE ALL THE DATES

ATTACHMENTS:
ATTACH ALL RECEIPT NOTICES 
ATTACH EB2 I-140 (if you have both EB2 and EB3)

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

DESCRIPTION: 

We are writing this letter to request your office's help in finding the status of our employment based adjustment of status(I-485) applications, pending with Nebraska Service Center for over __ months. We filed our I-485 in _______ 2020 with Nebraska Service Center,Lincoln, NE. We were fingerprinted on __/__/____. After waiting for over __ months, we received a request for further evidence on __/__/____ in which form I-693 (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record) was asked to be submitted. We promptly responded to this request and sent all the required documents that were received by USCIS on __/__/____. Subsequently, we received a notice that our case was transferred to the National Benefits Center for further processing on __/__/____. Since then, we haven't heard anything back from USCIS and are desperately waiting for our cases to be approved. We have no clue why the adjudication on our cases is taking so long while the cases filed much later than ours are routinely being approved.  I have Approved I-140 in both EB2(LINXXXXXXXX) and EB3(LINXXXXXXXXX) Categories. I would like to be considered under the EB2 category as my priority date is current in EB2. We have sent a letter requesting Transfer of Underlying basis to EB2 along with I-485 Supplement J to the address recommended  by USCIS(U. S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Western Forms Center, 10 Application Way  Montclair, CA 91763-1350). Request package was delivered to the stated address on __/__/____. We are documentarily qualified and have sent all the required information to be adjudicated.  Our applications are still pending since the day we filed originally on __/__/____.  I have attached all our receipt notices and please don't hesitate us to contact us for any further questions or needed information. We would like to request the help of your our office to find out what exactly is going on with our cases and if possible push for a faster adjudication. We'd highly appreciate any help that your office can provide in this matter.

DETAILS:

INCLUDE RECEIPT NUMBERS 
INCLUDE ALL THE DATES

ATTACHMENTS:

thanks bhayya

29 minutes ago, argadorn said:

This helped to lot of people but ah don’t worry 2015 thread ayithay laddula thread adhi delete cheyali 

Helped is past tense. Inka pin chesi pettatam enduku. Deeni time aipoindi.

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

DESCRIPTION: 

DETAILS:

INCLUDE RECEIPT NUMBERS 
INCLUDE ALL THE DATES

ATTACHMENTS:

@perugu_vada @SUbba LIngam do yo have the link where we can lookup the congressman/senator 

my PD was current in FAD for less than 3 months.. and moving my case from NSC to NBC and then to FO gave me hope for few weeks. And retro to 2012 was huge disappointment for me.

oka 3 months current ke intha aythey, i can't imagine guys emotions  who were current for many months and still not approved.

58 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

Oct bulletin I see they moved eb3 filing date , looks like family based rollover will push eb3 dates 

Eb3 should move regardless db so, they don’t have so much inventory 

konta mandi anni pampinchi ...approve avvaledu ani wait chestunte...

ma office lo okadu..Medical RFE Aug 10th ki vachindi...

ninna ping chesi repu pampinchali...enta time padtadi update avvadaniki ani adugutunnadu...

Aug 11th ki vadiki mottam process and medicals ela cheskovalo detailed ga cheppa tondarga pampi ra ani..

^&H  March 2014 vadi PD.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ninna ping chesi repu pampinchali...enta time padtadi update avvadaniki ani adugutunnadu...

Aug 11th ki vadiki mottam process and medicals ela cheskovalo detailed ga cheppa tondarga pampi ra ani..

^&H  March 2014 vadi PD.

item gaadu unnadu ga

1 hour ago, viky said:

@perugu_vada @SUbba LIngam do yo have the link where we can lookup the congressman/senator 

Use this link to find your congressional representative. @viky 

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Once you find him/her, go to his/her page. 

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

^&H  March 2014 vadi PD.

adrushta devatha door knock chesthe .. bathroom cleaner amme sales vaallu anukuni door open cheyakunda unde category lo veyochu mi vadini