485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Nadhi ma brother to first scene ayetattu undi.he came 2 years before me and his PD is 2015

pulli kundi tanu ku velipovadamae , and hope to expect a call areyyy areyyyyyyyy - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com ,

uscis odu chesina paniki manam em chestam 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

dont worry... nothing changes kadha... u will get soon... F%G_@

not worried bro.. planning to switch to the client from the past 1.5 years and waiting for this to be done with… every 2 months, my manager is getting approval from 3 levels up and also HR to get extensions to my contract.. 

30 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

hi @Thokkaleebro 

if company A submits a 485j TUB  , you got the receipt technically you already. in eb2

now company b will just to transfer you will be adjudicated in eb2

Have to check this bro.. I told the attorney that I filed 485j.. not sure if the 6 months rule will be reset when we file the 485j.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

not worried bro.. planning to switch to the client from the past 1.5 years and waiting for this to be done with… every 2 months, my manager is getting approval from 3 levels up and also HR to get extensions to my contract.. 

same case with me. Client is very patient to extend contract.. he waited all these years for my GC to get approved. Ippudu mundu nuyyi venkala goyyi.. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Have to check this bro.. I told the attorney that I filed 485j.. not sure if the 6 months rule will be reset when we file the 485j.. 

You have to better wait for 6 months before you file 485j in the new company don't confuse uscis and also I suggest ro stay with same company for 6 months after you submitted the initial 485j so it's clean

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

its so unfortunate with so many friends are having different issues

one guy the idiot doctor put voricella vaccine wrong,

one guy rfe response delayed by attorney

one friend has interview next 2 days so sad :( 

some guys are struck in FO for 5 months 

some friends are still struck at service center

some friends just primary got approved where their spouses have to give up non immigrant status if they are working their routine is disturbed

many many sad stories , feeling dissapointed so many PMs, so many people called cannot help

it just I am on the other side its all luck , if it was in other FO or transferred late or anything it would have delayed for me too

Praying 🙏 for every body  more SO should come and hoping more duplicates are there in the pending ones and they handle  it appropriately  , saying is easy to stay calm and composed , some guys are in this shiiit from two years every day following up

Pray for more SO , all the numbers should be allocated to india pray 🙏

primary approve ayi .. derivate ki avvakapothe .. derivative ki atleast EAD and AP istaremo kada ? if dates retrogress, and if they have not got EAD and/or AP .. adi issue emo .. to travel outside the country .. or isthere an alternate way ?

i am thinking.. action dates retrogress aina .. filing dates retrogress cheyaru .. so those who got EAD and AP can continue to renew

Just now, perugu_vada said:

primary approve ayi .. derivate ki avvakapothe .. derivative ki atleast EAD and AP istaremo kada ? if dates retrogress, and if they have not got EAD and/or AP .. adi issue emo .. to travel outside the country .. or isthere an alternate way ?

i am thinking.. action dates retrogress aina .. filing dates retrogress cheyaru .. so those who got EAD and AP can continue to renew

Hmm any dates retro ayina they can continue to renew ead ap , but the problem is few are marinating h4 ead and stamping they have to come on esd ap for some of them ap raledu  h4 is gone the moment primary gc is approved no problem to status but yheir routine gets disturbed if they don't have ead or ap

2 hours ago, dkchinnari said:

i mean did u missed to verify 693 ani..anyhow nothing we can do :D just pray anthe

Surgeon fill chesina content how can we verify ? Once surgeon fills info file will be sealed kada . Unless you get an extra extra copy just to open and verify .