485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, khaleja.123 said:

What’s your MSC series ? My series is 219039, what’s your prediction for 39 series ?

Funny part, mine is LIN but my dependent is MSC. 

MSC219075****

Looks like you are ahead of ours. But I am not sure how would MSC react if the primary is not in same center.

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Congrats bro which center?? MsC?

Both primary and dependent caes update avuthe pakka medicals e bro

Yes, MSC bro but I only have my application. no spouse....not married yet so don't know what RFIE is about silent_I1

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Yes, MSC bro but I only have my application. no spouse....not married yet so don't know what RFIE is about silent_I1

Yaa 100% medical or medical plus bc some times

• Upvote 1

Just saw in telegram group 

Downgrade - EB2 to EB3

PD: August 10, 2011

RD: Oct 27, 2020

ND: Dec 29, 2020

I-140 Approved on PP: 2/22/2021

Biometric:  April 9, 2021

EAD/AP: Not received

Medical RFE: July 13, 2021

Svc Center: LIN

LIN series: LIN2190079

good know Lin’s are getting approved 

2 hours ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Bro just want to.make sure I think you know already , if yiu get gc you have to find a girl  who is in US you know kada either on visa , you cannot marry a girl who is in india (you cam but long process ro get her here) just telling because of the coworker I in same situation 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro just want to.make sure I think you know already , if yiu get gc you have to find a girl  who is in US you know kada either on visa , you cannot marry a girl who is in india (you cam but long process ro get her here) just telling because of the coworker I in same situation 

edo daari aipoddi jeevitam..

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

He can always find a girl who is on f1 h1 l1 but not who is in india minor restriction 😀

appudu batuku bustandee... <hiding>

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yes Bro, GC osthe ade 10K. not worried about marriage at the moment. Pilla yaada aina dorkutadi. 

first aa RFIE medical aa na kaada ane doubt. soodale

Just now, Deadp0ol2 said:

Yes Bro, GC osthe ade 10K. not worried about marriage at the moment. Pilla yaada aina dorkutadi. 

100% medical or minor bc  if you are eager to know Emma can tell you what is in the notice

1 minute ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

The only perspective that a difference exists between RFIE and RFE is on the technical level. An RFIE is generally easier to resolve than an RFE, unless the missing document is difficult to procure or USCIS has an objection to the one you submitted. An RFIE resets the timeline of any ancillary benefit to your application, while an RFE pauses it.

The RFE/RFIE notice is usually sent within two to three weeks. The coronavirus pandemic of 2020, however, made such timeframes wildly unpredictable. When an RFE or RFIE is issued, the application process is put on hold until the applicant responds appropriately. After an aspiring citizen submits their RFE or RFIE response, it'll take USCIS about two months to respond.

47 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The only perspective that a difference exists between RFIE and RFE is on the technical level. An RFIE is generally easier to resolve than an RFE, unless the missing document is difficult to procure or USCIS has an objection to the one you submitted. An RFIE resets the timeline of any ancillary benefit to your application, while an RFE pauses it.

The RFE/RFIE notice is usually sent within two to three weeks. The coronavirus pandemic of 2020, however, made such timeframes wildly unpredictable. When an RFE or RFIE is issued, the application process is put on hold until the applicant responds appropriately. After an aspiring citizen submits their RFE or RFIE response, it'll take USCIS about two months to respond.

Eee USCIS inka naina Coronovirus pandemic ani sollu aapite better .. CDC vaade open mask ani dabba kodutunadu , inka USCIS 2020 lo ne undi 

18 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

Eee USCIS inka naina Coronovirus pandemic ani sollu aapite better .. CDC vaade open mask ani dabba kodutunadu , inka USCIS 2020 lo ne undi 

Motham country back to normal except vellu thappa. Zero cases ayye varaku alane vundela vunnaru. Overseas consulates inka horrible situation. 

3 hours ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

andhuke FB spill over kuda reversing for FY2022. Verbal Vote passed. 

Voice Vote accepted anta. Inka saddukondi

https://appropriations.house.gov/news/press-releases/appropriations-committee-approves-fiscal-year-2022-homeland-security-funding

Rep. Meng #1  Allows unused fiscal year 2020 and 2021 diversity visas, employment visas, and family-based visas to remain available in fiscal year 2022 and beyond until they are used. The amendment was adopted by voice vote.