485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

All contractors em chestunaru vaaya, did you all switched to EAD or still on h1b with employer? I am in confusion to switch to EAD ..pros and cons eskondi osari

Pros..any number of jobs

cons..nothing. Go with your gut feeling.

4 hours ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

All contractors em chestunaru vaaya, did you all switched to EAD or still on h1b with employer? I am in confusion to switch to EAD ..pros and cons eskondi osari

Pros EAD AP

Flexibility almost as GC and visa free travel

Except primary job in similar profession

No h1 renewals no tension of h1 accepted etc

Cons

If 485 ki emina aithe entire application will be gone out of status

Renewal correct time lo kakapotge in case of delays yiu cannot travel until your ap is approved at least h1 mida you can go

Ead 6 minths work cheuskpvochu but ap you cannot travel

New 485 you cannot file if you are thinking about eb2 if yiu are in eb3 you can interfile

18 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

when we look at i131 processing time .. which one shall we see ? is it "Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit"  or "All other applicants for advance parole"

@csrcsr @Spartan uncles

Not sure bro I think all other applicants anukuntuna not sure though yiu applied for new one?? Reciept vachainda ekadiki velindi LIN e naa?

Just now, csrcsr said:

Not sure bro I think all other applicants anukuntuna not sure though yiu applied for new one?? Reciept vachainda ekadiki velindi LIN e naa?

src uncle mine was sent to 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Yeah ochindi 1-month back 

Cool inka wait cheyadame bro hopefully next renewals ninchi yiu might have to apply separate ead separate ap as ead 6 months mundu apply cheuskovochu nee ap approval epdu vastaod basically combo card advantage tosukolevu not sure how synch up both of them 

53 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Pros EAD AP

Flexibility almost as GC and visa free travel

Except primary job in similar profession

No h1 renewals no tension of h1 accepted etc

Cons

If 485 ki emina aithe entire application will be gone out of status

Renewal correct time lo kakapotge in case of delays yiu cannot travel until your ap is approved at least h1 mida you can go

Ead 6 minths work cheuskpvochu but ap you cannot travel

New 485 you cannot file if you are thinking about eb2 if yiu are in eb3 you can interfile

last ardham kaale..most of the eb2 filed eb3 kadha...

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool inka wait cheyadame bro hopefully next renewals ninchi yiu might have to apply separate ead separate ap as ead 6 months mundu apply cheuskovochu nee ap approval epdu vastaod basically combo card advantage tosukolevu not sure how synch up both of them 

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@perugu_vada nen bhi apply chesa 

1 month aindi reciept vachi waiting

elago AP processing time greater than i765 kabatti .. next time nunchi okey sari rendu approve chestademo .. aina light le .. 2 cards ochina nashtam em undi .. 

EAD ki premium processing annaru .. any news/updates on this ?

21 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

last ardham kaale..most of the eb2 filed eb3 kadha...

You had just eb2 140, but yiu used eb3 to attach to 485 line

assume in the future eb2 is moving fast and your date is current and you want to file a new perm 140 with new employer then yiu cannot because yiu already moved to immigrant status by using ead

Assume you are with same employer yiu can interfile to eb2 but cannot file new if you used ead 

Hope I answered 

23 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

elago AP processing time greater than i765 kabatti .. next time nunchi okey sari rendu approve chestademo .. aina light le .. 2 cards ochina nashtam em undi .. 

EAD ki premium processing annaru .. any news/updates on this ?

I am not saying single card vs multiple cards bro , you have to apply both at different times because yiu can only apply 180 days before expiry

If ead apply chesavu anuko , yiu have to wait for ap to apply ani na yokka idi

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

You had just eb2 140, but yiu used eb3 to attach to 485 line

assume in the future eb2 is moving fast and your date is current and you want to file a new perm 140 with new employer then yiu cannot because yiu already moved to immigrant status by using ead

Assume you are with same employer yiu can interfile to eb2 but cannot file new if you used ead 

Hope I answered 

ohh gotcha...deep kadha antha