Air India hyd to ord help

KakiJanaky

Parents (around 60 age) travel to TX, planning in Feb.. can you guys tell me pre requisites, do’s and don’ts for travel... COVID tests and all if any 

any exp please share, if travelled in last 2 months or any of ur frnds family please.....

thanks in advance... 

Ippud travel endi...adi age 60

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

Parents (around 60 age) travel to TX, planning in Feb.. can you guys tell me pre requisites, do’s and don’ts for travel... COVID tests and all if any 

any exp please share, if travelled in last 2 months or any of ur frnds family please.....

thanks in advance... 

kaka don’t risk parents life, think about  your own son/daughter would you risk them ? 

1 minute ago, KakiJanaky said:

I understand bro, my wife needs help, we can’t fly at this time

Face Palm GIF

help kavalante elago laga manage cheyyi bro.. you will regret all your life if something happens... it is more dangerous for old people to travel at this time.. and even in the US.. 

to your question, there are no travel requirements to travel to US... better make sure that they get general check up and get all the required medicines that they need.. 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

there are no travel requirements to travel to US

only as of now... we don't know what might happen once Biden takes over.. there will certainly be some changes.. may not be a travel ban.. but some restrictions can be expected...

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

only as of now... we don't know what might happen once Biden takes over.. there will certainly be some changes.. may not be a travel ban.. but some restrictions can be expected...

Future lo emavuddo evaruki telusu...