Mortgage _ Refinance Help needed.

JANASENA

Refinance cheddamanukuntunna I will check rate.com / penfed / better I'm looking for $0 closing costs. inkemanna suggest cheyyagalara? Location FL. Thank you all.

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Refinance cheddamanukuntunna I will check rate.com / penfed / better I'm looking for $0 closing costs. inkemanna suggest cheyyagalara? Location FL. Thank you all.

I refinanced my house after 9 months of buying...I was getting mails from few lenders and contacted one who helped me reduce APR by 1% and very low closing cost (I think around $1000)...I am sure you should be getting mails from different lenders about refinancing...try to call them and negotiate if possible bro...%$#$

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

I refinanced my house after 9 months of buying...I was getting mails from few lenders and contacted one who helped me reduce APR by 1% and very low closing cost (I think around $1000)...I am sure you should be getting mails from different lenders about refinancing...try to call them and negotiate if possible bro...%$#$

Thank you

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Thank you

You are welcome bro...I also received one more mail offer from a lender with $0 closing costs plus 0.5% reduction in APR but unfortunately I am in forbearance period and not sure if I am eligible to refinance....%$#$

6 hours ago, JANASENA said:

If better rate is the only thing you are looking for then first contact your current servicer and ask for a loan modification to reduce the interest rate. Tell them you are getting better offers from other lenders, if it doesn't work then look outside.

• Upvote 1