India ki money how frequently do you send?

Raazu

Just now, Raazu said:

U and your Mexican wife combined sal with makeup to it, I think !

naa wife dhi antha salary undadhu bro...thanaki only high school GED undhi and prasthutham edho $16/hr osthadhi...just ee COVID valla naa job poindhani thanu job cheyadam start chesindhi....actual ga aithe she is stay-at-home mom bro...Yes Avunu GIF - Yes Avunu Brahmanandam GIFs

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

naa wife dhi antha salary undadhu bro...thanaki only high school GED undhi and prasthutham edho $16/hr osthadhi...just ee COVID valla naa job poindhani thanu job cheyadam start chesindhi....actual ga aithe she is stay-at-home mom bro...Yes Avunu GIF - Yes Avunu Brahmanandam GIFs

hmmm! e gap lo amaina IT related nerchuko,if it interests u, testing tools or something!

pluralsight vadu one month free isthadu 

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

hmmm! e gap lo amaina IT related nerchuko,if it interests u, testing tools or something!

pluralsight vadu one month free isthadu 

prasthutham H1B exhausted, so moved to F1 (PhD) but current role is manager, so hesitant to try new field bro...after 11 years of real time experience in my field, just touched $100K bro but that too contract position...Crying Funny GIF - Crying Funny Gifs GIFs

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

prasthutham H1B exhausted, so moved to F1 (PhD) but current role is manager, so hesitant to try new field bro...after 11 years of real time experience in my field, just touched $100K bro but that too contract position...Crying Funny GIF - Crying Funny Gifs GIFs

Good bro 100K, don’t worry abt past!

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

it's been more than few years since i sent, but they have enough money rotating and rich!

total sent around 250 to 300K+ so far.

I sent 100k in last 1 year alone.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Good bro 100K, don’t worry abt past!

edho bro nadusthundhi prasthutham...paatha job COVID valla layoff and almost 7 months no job...aa time lo wife ki ocche $16/hr mammalni save chesayi and also koncham savings unde India lo maa cousin sis marriage ki ani pettukunna money motham use chesam...Crying Funny GIF - Crying Funny Gifs GIFs

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

edho bro nadusthundhi prasthutham...paatha job COVID valla layoff and almost 7 months no job...aa time lo wife ki ocche $16/hr mammalni save chesayi and also koncham savings unde India lo maa cousin sis marriage ki ani pettukunna money motham use chesam...Crying Funny GIF - Crying Funny Gifs GIFs

Really appreciate your wife for understanding and supporting you andi

1 minute ago, 2020 said:

Really appreciate your wife for understanding and supporting you andi

She is really great bro...the last time she worked was in early 2011 and since then she has never worked...but the moment I lost my job, I became very cold and didn't know what to do and the COVID just started and everything was closing...the same day she said amor everything will be alright...let's have faith in both of us and we will overcome this and next day she went out looking for work...

I feel like I wanna do this to her Bramha Bramhanandham GIF - Bramha Bramhanandham GIFs

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

it's been more than few years since i sent, but they have enough money rotating and rich!

total sent around 250 to 300K+ so far.

3000-3500 USD every month vayya, inka antha kate pampalante kastam.

Just now, Shameless said:

She is really great bro...the last time she worked was in early 2011 and since then she has never worked...but the moment I lost my job, I became very cold and didn't know what to do and the COVID just started and everything was closing...the same day she said amor everything will be alright...let's have faith in both of us and we will overcome this and next day she went out looking for work...

I feel like I wanna do this to her Bramha Bramhanandham GIF - Bramha Bramhanandham GIFs

Thanks for sharing andi....looks like she is a wonderful person

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

You r lucky bro!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

You have a understanding better-half! 

• Upvote 1

Eee rojullo india ki evaru pampisthunnaru. AA rojulu eppudo poyinai. 2000-2014 waraku india ante oka investment destination laga vundedhi. Ippudu only strictly personal avasaram vunte thappa.