Does Telangana benefit a lot from Hyd ?

Telugodura456

4 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Andhra la vundetollu Andhrollu...kali peeli telugu ani edo feel ayitunar, mee brama anthe..

A historical mistake is corrected, AP got its identity back now. Feel proud to be An Andhra although barely any reasons to do so but for statehood sake atleast on the paper.

Nagallatho dunnistaro, natlu veyistaro...Dora ki avasaram teerindi, ramoji ki Dora avasaram ayindu..apas mein deal, Ramoji gets to keep his filcity. So what ? 

Samaiklhyandra Udyayamam annaru...emaindi ? mannula la kalsipoindi, mari United anna batch antha emi kavali ? dunki sachipovala ? okadanna sachipoinda mari ?

Come on man, evado ichina statements patukuni uguladithe, itlane vuntadi...

Yea samikhyanda udyamam 1952 lo gelchindhi. ippudu odindhi. Ap didnt get any identity back. it was forcible divided.  Who knows in future what happens - TG kooda maddakudavacchu if delhi wants to keep hyd. if you really love telangana then ask Delhi to stop exploiting it. Otherwise live like a baanchan.

Anyway you are very uncomfortable to talk to man. something is totally off about you.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea samikhyanda udyamam 1952 lo gelchindhi. ippudu odindhi. Ap didnt get any identity back. it was forcible divided.  Who knows in future what happens - TG kooda maddakudavacchu if delhi wants to keep hyd. if you really love telangana then ask Delhi to stop exploiting it. Otherwise live like a baanchan.

Anyway you are very uncomfortable to talk to man. something is totally off about you.

Endi gelichedi ? Samaikhyandhra na ? 

Listening to one side of the story will not help you in judging. 

Madrasis/Tamilians were not in favor to live with Andhras, if the movement was not supported from Tamil Front, so called "udhyamam" will never succeeded. So be thankful to Madrasis.

1 minute ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Endi gelichedi ? Samaikhyandhra na ? 

Listening to one side of the story will not help you in judging. 

Madrasis/Tamilians were not in favor to live with Andhras, if the movement was not supported from Tamil Front, so called "udhyamam" will never succeeded. So be thankful to Madrasis.

succeded ani nuvve uppoukunnavuga.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Seriously something is wrong with you. If I really love telangana then I should ask Delhi to stop exploiting ????

What kind of notion is this ? 

My love for Telangana is unconditional and have an emotional connect, My Love for Telangana is beyond politics, its historical and cultural relation.

Unfortunately there are some people who think "LOVE" towards something has to be conditional.

Get some sleep.

11 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Seriously something is wrong with you. If I really love telangana then I should ask Delhi to stop exploiting ????

What kind of notion is this ? 

My love for Telangana is unconditional and have an emotional connect, My Love for Telangana is beyond politics, its historical and cultural relation.

Unfortunately there are some people who think "LOVE" towards something has to be conditional.

Get some sleep.

Yea love is unconditional but will keep quiet when exploitation happens. evadra eeedu.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea love is unconditional but will keep quiet when exploitation happens. evadra eeedu.

You mean love is dependent on extent of exploitation but not historical and cultural ?

Evadra ie @KisMisNaidu ? intha variety ga vunadu...

federal structure etla work out ayitado chepadanyaa....hindi hindi ani sachipoyetattu vunadu..

6 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

You mean love is dependent on extent of exploitation but not historical and cultural ?

Evadra ie @KisMisNaidu ? intha variety ga vunadu...

federal structure etla work out ayitado chepadanyaa....hindi hindi ani sachipoyetattu vunadu..

Bongule. Exploitation ki "federal structure" ani perichhi dakkune piriki nayala,. I am done with you. you come across as super sneaky predator like creep. thappukora bai.