Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 hour ago, gudboy said:

SNAP,PINS,GOOG,FB,TTD,TWTR anni fasak deen thalli

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Trump debba....Social Media assam... TRUTH...ani @Sucker antunde

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Trump’s media wont survive for long. Even hard core rupublicans may not join.  Ayina only US lo antey kastam nettukuRadam.

enduku down ? trump tweetada emaina ?

Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWACW)

NasdaqGM - NasdaqGM Real Time Price. Currency in USD

11.29+10.77 (+2,071.15%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
16.40 +5.11 (+45.26%)
After hours: 05:51PM EDT

gidi aa endi kampu thatha SPAC ? 

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWACW)

NasdaqGM - NasdaqGM Real Time Price. Currency in USD

11.29+10.77 (+2,071.15%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
16.40 +5.11 (+45.26%)
After hours: 05:51PM EDT

gidi aa endi kampu thatha SPAC ? 

Yes

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

max users = 70mill..that is expectation .. :D

Hmm. Fb/Twitter/instagram have bunch of features which help in revenue growth. They can keep with feature requests because of no of users(100's of millions).

New social media survival is very tough. They need revenue for ads. 

@Stock_Master  eppudu pilusthunaru friday mandu party ki ... LOL , collecting personal info and $500 per month and calling this as helping others ...... I can't post in your group as I don't like to verify my phone number but Yes , I am ready for friday party ..... and prove your traders as you guys discussing about it  ... most of the people form this DB join you if you do that ...... 

You claim your group has 500+ members , but all I see is few user (4-5 users) keep posting screenshots showing $1000-$5000 , if all of your tradings are true (no losses whatever so as per your screenshots) ,  I am sure very soon you will beat Jim Simons  as greatest trader ever and I am proud that my fellow Indian achieving this ..... thankyou

Screen-Shot-2021-10-21-at-5-44-08-PM.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

@Stock_Master  eppudu pilusthunaru friday mandu party ki ... LOL , collecting personal info and $500 per month and calling this as helping others ...... I can't post in your group as I don't like to verify my phone number but Yes , I am ready for friday party ..... and prove your traders as you guys discussing about it  ... most of the people form this DB join you if you do that ...... 

You claim your group has 500+ members , but all I see is few user (4-5 users) keep posting screenshots showing $1000-$5000 , if all of your tradings are true (no losses whatever so as per your screenshots) ,  I am sure very soon you will beat Jim Simons  as greatest trader ever and I am proud that my fellow Indian achieving this ..... thankyou

Screen-Shot-2021-10-21-at-5-44-08-PM.png

chepa kadha bro these are 2 diff things bro community and trading are diff.

No samaja seva bro 🙏 just sharing views with best of knowledge. 

People liking it, they are making money and responding accorindingly with their wish.  Losses losses antaventi bro on a day what u ended green or red matters what u traded is secondary. So far ok lets c next. 

6 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro .... I don't like to drag this discussion as this looks like our personal argument , I sincerely wish you success in your daily trades but this is what I observe , if other active members don't see any issues  , you can just ignore me ...

1. You keep saying you want to do this as service , on other side you charge $500 per month, if anyone ask about this you are saying people misusing free service .... people free service ni misuse cheyachu but if you charge even $10 free people will stay away .... I understand that fee is up to you , but don't call this as service 
  2. many people asking for 7-day free trial , I don't see you even responding to it .... again its up to you 
  3. Your terms says ,  for any loss or trading activity you are not responsible but you showing profits and asking others to join , how come you are not confident on this , if members don't follow your trading tips , thats different story but are you confident/guarantee if members follow exactly your tips? if not , how can we justify for that huge fee we pay? (I will become paying member if you guarantee on it) 
  4. As you told people liking it , please post few member reviews (not those 4-5 people ) , give some genuine people review .... this will help other people here to decide 
  5.  naaku intha pedda easy lu rayadam vochu ani ippudee telisindi , it looks like you are master in bring out people's hidden talents , thank you and happy trading bro 

@viky @Vaampire @Spartan @Simple123 @Anta Assamey @Chakram12 @Hitman 

1. neeku kullu

2. Netflix free with different emails candidate you only

3. Life is not guarantee

4. Here is my review

5. Jealousy. First learn essay spelling

5 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro .... I don't like to drag this discussion as this looks like our personal argument , I sincerely wish you success in your daily trades but this is what I observe , if other active members don't see any issues  , you can just ignore me ...

1. You keep saying you want to do this as service , on other side you charge $500 per month, if anyone ask about this you are saying people misusing free service .... people free service ni misuse cheyachu but if you charge even $10 free people will stay away .... I understand that fee is up to you , but don't call this as service 
  2. many people asking for 7-day free trial , I don't see you even responding to it .... again its up to you 
  3. Your terms says ,  for any loss or trading activity you are not responsible but you showing profits and asking others to join , how come you are not confident on this , if members don't follow your trading tips , thats different story but are you confident/guarantee if members follow exactly your tips? if not , how can we justify for that huge fee we pay? (I will become paying member if you guarantee on it) 
  4. As you told people liking it , please post few member reviews (not those 4-5 people ) , give some genuine people review .... this will help other people here to decide 
  5.  naaku intha pedda easy lu rayadam vochu ani ippudee telisindi , it looks like you are master in bring out people's hidden talents , thank you and happy trading bro 

@viky @Vaampire @Spartan @Simple123 @Anta Assamey @Chakram12 @Hitman @MRI

Monthly $500 aaa. 😮

Are u planning to pay taxes  on it? What's ur immigration status?