6 minutes ago, MRI said:

1. neeku kullu

2. Netflix free with different emails candidate you only

3. Life is not guarantee

4. Here is my review

5. Jealousy. First learn essay spelling

:3D_Smiles:

13 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro .... I don't like to drag this discussion as this looks like our personal argument , I sincerely wish you success in your daily trades but this is what I observe , if other active members don't see any issues  , you can just ignore me ...

1. You keep saying you want to do this as service , on other side you charge $500 per month, if anyone ask about this you are saying people misusing free service .... people free service ni misuse cheyachu but if you charge even $10 free people will stay away .... I understand that fee is up to you , but don't call this as service 
  2. many people asking for 7-day free trial , I don't see you even responding to it .... again its up to you 
  3. Your terms says ,  for any loss or trading activity you are not responsible but you showing profits and asking others to join , how come you are not confident on this , if members don't follow your trading tips , thats different story but are you confident/guarantee if members follow exactly your tips? if not , how can we justify for that huge fee we pay? (I will become paying member if you guarantee on it) 
  4. As you told people liking it , please post few member reviews (not those 4-5 people ) , give some genuine people review .... this will help other people here to decide 
  5.  naaku intha pedda easy lu rayadam vochu ani ippudee telisindi , it looks like you are master in bring out people's hidden talents , thank you and happy trading bro 

@viky @Vaampire @Spartan @Simple123 @Anta Assamey @Chakram12 @Hitman @MRI

neeku ekkada thagalidu stock master....jntu days back vachayi ne essay tho

15 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro .... I don't like to drag this discussion as this looks like our personal argument , I sincerely wish you success in your daily trades but this is what I observe , if other active members don't see any issues  , you can just ignore me ...

1. You keep saying you want to do this as service , on other side you charge $500 per month, if anyone ask about this you are saying people misusing free service .... people free service ni misuse cheyachu but if you charge even $10 free people will stay away .... I understand that fee is up to you , but don't call this as service 
  2. many people asking for 7-day free trial , I don't see you even responding to it .... again its up to you 
  3. Your terms says ,  for any loss or trading activity you are not responsible but you showing profits and asking others to join , how come you are not confident on this , if members don't follow your trading tips , thats different story but are you confident/guarantee if members follow exactly your tips? if not , how can we justify for that huge fee we pay? (I will become paying member if you guarantee on it) 
  4. As you told people liking it , please post few member reviews (not those 4-5 people ) , give some genuine people review .... this will help other people here to decide 
  5.  naaku intha pedda easy lu rayadam vochu ani ippudee telisindi , it looks like you are master in bring out people's hidden talents , thank you and happy trading bro 

dora.. nannenduku tag chesaavu dora.. nenedo peda taragatodini.. 

15 minutes ago, sri_india said:

$500 monthly aa .. crazy kada .  Malla daily enni trades cheyyali .. job cheyyala vadda . 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

@Simple123sorry bro if I influenced you in any way for selling dwac

Not at all . Chill bro .  Let’s all find another next hood trade .  TDAC looks solid to me .. doing little DD . Merging with highly profitable lottery.com business 

41 minutes ago, sri_india said:

90$ ki xtrades vaadu gaurantee isthadu monthly subs 

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

@sri_india simple thing publicity peak lo undali ante noise ekkuva undali

stock is such a sentiment that everyone feels they are missing out on making money

danni cash chesuntaru …its one of the case

service saving people out of losses all bs

lite teskon move on aipovadam better

if u start preaching something people will look at u like a fox from sour grapes story ante

7 hours ago, sri_india said:

Tough questions but sort of repeated just trying to simplify here

1. Nothing comes free in this world and we have tons of expenses to. I dont find a reason to continue as free and somone says something free in this world i really doubt why would any one do so after spending hours and hours. Specially after acquiring knowledge after tons and tons of hardwork.

May be 1 in 10000 vundochu over all I am saying. Sontha brother ki cousin ki koda appu istharu kani free ivaru why would any one does free for those who already having money. 

2) Again what is not guarantee people can come with multiple ids for free service. You get what u pay for. I believe firmly on word of mouth or enquiry will give you answer rather taking free service( all other people who treat it as business they never disclose ids of other subscribers dont knkw why)

3) no business will guarante 100% profits trading is no exception but here we always trying to get min loss max profit. I can give tons of example of that.

Sell crude 83. 83.2 stoploss 82 81 targets. So here 200$ losss 1000$ to 2000$ profit. Like this if we make 10 trades ..you got stopeed with 5 trades and 5 profit trades calculate your profit youraelf.

4) Go and check with anyone not just 4-5 ids mana tellugu vallu join ayyaru .. who ever are there they can see the real calls real profits and you can see their feedback too or i can arrange a call for entire team. You can join and witness their live feedback too.

5) I will take it as positive note..lol my close pals  says a lot about my talent but they know i never misused the talent 99.99% for any wrong things nor I will but when you become close you firmly believe what I say is 100% truth anj. I preach what I say and last but not least people wont stick if they dont make money if I say wrong if not yest by today someone would have come out and said truth. 

You seen people in forum reaction coming voluntary and giving positive feedback.

Sutiga sutti lekunda we have limited calls limited risk so people can achieve that too manollu will be very happy. 

10 hours ago, sri_india said:

@Stock_Master  eppudu pilusthunaru friday mandu party ki ... LOL , collecting personal info and $500 per month and calling this as helping others ...... I can't post in your group as I don't like to verify my phone number but Yes , I am ready for friday party ..... and prove your traders as you guys discussing about it  ... most of the people form this DB join you if you do that ...... 

You claim your group has 500+ members , but all I see is few user (4-5 users) keep posting screenshots showing $1000-$5000 , if all of your tradings are true (no losses whatever so as per your screenshots) ,  I am sure very soon you will beat Jim Simons  as greatest trader ever and I am proud that my fellow Indian achieving this ..... thankyou

Screen-Shot-2021-10-21-at-5-44-08-PM.png

Wait this guy is taking 500 per month? Nee yavva.. this is definitely a scam. Db janalu oka rakanga kuda kanapadtledu veediki 😂

10 hours ago, sri_india said:

@Stock_Master  eppudu pilusthunaru friday mandu party ki ... LOL , collecting personal info and $500 per month and calling this as helping others ...... I can't post in your group as I don't like to verify my phone number but Yes , I am ready for friday party ..... and prove your traders as you guys discussing about it  ... most of the people form this DB join you if you do that ...... 

You claim your group has 500+ members , but all I see is few user (4-5 users) keep posting screenshots showing $1000-$5000 , if all of your tradings are true (no losses whatever so as per your screenshots) ,  I am sure very soon you will beat Jim Simons  as greatest trader ever and I am proud that my fellow Indian achieving this ..... thankyou

Screen-Shot-2021-10-21-at-5-44-08-PM.png

Aa roju chebithe vinaledu kada.. idi chaduvuko

Jeevitham 🤦‍♂️.

Stocks options are 100 only. 

Futures needs alot personal mentoring thats why cost high 500.

Zym personal training ke gantaki 50$ charge chesthadu. Hardly weekly twice..monthly 500 dobutharu for 8 hours. We are working day to day so many hours with lot of contributors and people are not mad 2nd month conitnu avadaniki.

47 minutes ago, Stock_Master said:

Jeevitham 🤦‍♂️.

Zym personal training ke gantaki 50$ charge chesthadu. Hardly weekly twice..monthly 500 dobutharu for 8 hours. We are working day to day so many hours with lot of contributors and people are not mad 2nd month conitnu avadaniki.

Do your thing macha .. I know how much hardwork and research goes in making into buying one position … if your good trading community will give it back .. personally followed and tried always 20-30 services, I lost some money short term by following those groups … but on long term the amount of experience you gain,  anxiety and fear you over come is tremendous… don’t have to justify anything as you said if your service is good it’s matter of time and word of mouth…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stock_Master said:

Jeevitham 🤦‍♂️.

Bro , if you have solid content and winners ... Whole world follows you ,  there is no need to ask DB people join in your group .  It is easy to give advise on trades ..  

• Upvote 2