18 minutes ago, Tillu143 said:

Any one have idea on palantir stock. Can we keep this for a while 

AI mania unanthavaraku fine emo 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vaaaampire said:

Decided to accept it 🥲🥲. Going against my heart. @Spartan

Good decision in this market, keep looking until you join the company though

7 hours ago, Vaaaampire said:

Loaded 2026 jan snap 10pt calls for 4.85.

gambling 🎰 

call option for 10 strike price...$4.85 aa baa?

1 hour ago, meranaam said:

call option for 10 strike price...$4.85 aa baa?

Yes.  I am guessing a buyout. Choodam em avuthundi

• Thanks 1

PLTR 45 vunnay. Yeppudu chusina loss lo vundedi 2 years ga. ippudu final balance ayindi. Vunchala future kosam...or ammi dobbala? Yevaraina rontha cheppandaya

1 hour ago, Tillu143 said:

Any one have idea on sofi stock. Is it good to hold?

analysts are negative on the stock maybe because because it's a competitor for most of their companies but seems to be great management. they are executing their goals and earnings are fine too. Even recently it shot up 20% only to comeback from where it shot up in next 2 days without any negative news. If you don't mind ups and downs for several years I would say hold it.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

analysts are negative on the stock maybe because because it's a competitor for most of their companies but seems to be great management. they are executing their goals and earnings are fine too. Even recently it shot up 20% only to comeback from where it shot up in next 2 days without any negative news. If you don't mind ups and downs for several years I would say hold it.

Thank you 

8 hours ago, Tillu143 said:

Any one have idea on sofi stock. Is it good to hold?

Every stock vertical has their own time. Also money in market moves around. If you see the sentiment for semiconductor and chip stocks was very bad ... now see they are up with all the AI hype. 

The moment Interest rates start declining SoFi will keep going up. Keep it. If possible add more when its down. You need the patience until the sector starts going up. 

Same with pharma/Bio-Tech sector. Down now. Its time will come but there is plenty of time before they rise.

@superhit3 Keep PLTR. Ride the wave. It still has a long way before the bubble breaks.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, megadheera said:

Calling SOFI whole and sole proprietor @hyperbole

stock is repressed from what I feel , I got some good amount of it, would like to hold it for a few years and see

12 hours ago, superhit3 said:

PLTR 45 vunnay. Yeppudu chusina loss lo vundedi 2 years ga. ippudu final balance ayindi. Vunchala future kosam...or ammi dobbala? Yevaraina rontha cheppandaya

yeah, similar for me, holding bags since covid on this, finally +ve but I don't want to sell now as they they are growing every quarter 

• Thanks 1