Stock discussions

Vaampire

48 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

PLTR has a niche product but again their commercial use cases are less but will be long term.

So as a company they will grow slow and steadily. i do not expect a huge drop or spike in PLTR.

Have you used this product? You know any details? Pls share.

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Have you used this product? You know any details? Pls share.

I didn't but i saw this being used in my friend's project. I have some idea .

As you are in california, if you find any PGE employees , they can tell u more.

PGE uses it to monitoring their transformers, powerlines, predicting the fire damgaes and so on.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pichhipullayya said:

I didn't but i saw this being used in my friend's project. I have some idea .

As you are in california, if you find any PGE employees , they can tell u more.

PGE uses it to monitoring their transformers, powerlines, predicting the fire damgaes and so on.

I quickly glanced through their website.. A lot of information but does not showcase their use-cases or how its used. Will check with PGE employees ... Thank you.. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Good to buy Nvdia now?

split anta ga one week lo?

Anna.. neeku stocks endukanna.. betting he better.. of course stocks kuda betting ye anuko 

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

Anna.. neeku stocks endukanna.. betting he better.. of course stocks kuda betting ye anuko 

IPL ayepoindha ga anna

WC ki oka 2-3 days vundhi ga 

meanwhile endhuku loss of pay 😜😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Jara cheppu anna

iam a beginner in stocks andhuke aduguthunnna 

1 hour ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Good to buy Nvdia now?

split anta ga one week lo?

all time highs lo undi....... daaniki kooda edo oka roju bad time ostadi patience unte  appudu konukko

1 hour ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Jara cheppu anna

iam a beginner in stocks andhuke aduguthunnna 

i am also thinking of same . beginner in stocks . kani friend cheppadu ani earnings mundu 10 stocks konna . inka add cheskovaala ani thinking

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

@Konebhar6 $rycey stock penny one okasari chudu I think 💭 said before in this thread … it is going up anta and undervalued 

No more penny stock kada

41 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

No more penny stock kada

Its not a penny stock .. Its Rolls Royce. UK based. $47B Company.

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

@Konebhar6 $rycey stock penny one okasari chudu I think 💭 said before in this thread … it is going up anta and undervalued 

Rolls Royce. They are in Aerospace and defense sector in UK. Aerospace, Defense, Power Systems, etc. 

Looks like during COVID, they had concerns with Cash flow and faced issues in its Engine design. Stock fell from 10+ to under $1. Recent years, they did a lot of restructuring (Saving costs) and came out of cash flow problems. They solved 7 of 9 engine design issues. Another 2 will go live soon. 

Current price its at a PE of 15. 

Price went up from $1.75 to $5.63 in a span of 1 yr. There was a slight pull back to $4.82 in April 19. Its a growth story. 

Technical show a bullish pattern small term, medium term and long term. Fundamentals show its still undervalued. 

Its a buy as per fundaments and technicals.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Its not a penny stock .. Its Rolls Royce. UK based. $47B Company.

Rolls Royce. They are in Aerospace and defense sector in UK. Aerospace, Defense, Power Systems, etc. 

Looks like during COVID, they had concerns with Cash flow and faced issues in its Engine design. Stock fell from 10+ to under $1. Recent years, they did a lot of restructuring (Saving costs) and came out of cash flow problems. They solved 7 of 9 engine design issues. Another 2 will go live soon. 

Current price its at a PE of 15. 

Price went up from $1.75 to $5.63 in a span of 1 yr. There was a slight pull back to $4.82 in April 19. Its a growth story. 

Technical show a bullish pattern small term, medium term and long term. Fundamentals show its still undervalued. 

Its a buy as per fundaments and technicals.

Just asking for my knowledge.. what in fundamentals shows its undervallued ? PE Ratio?

On 5/27/2024 at 12:29 PM, yemdoing said:

Just asking for my knowledge.. what in fundamentals shows its undervallued ? PE Ratio?

Depends on the industry sector

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

Just asking for my knowledge.. what in fundamentals shows it’s undervallued ? PE Ratio?

PE and PE growth and revenue growth.