Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

After good earnings , PTON is down ... they really crushed earnings but have delivery issues due to manufacturing delays ..... people are waiting for 2-3 months and they are working on improving it ..... 

same with QCOM 

good entry opportunity @Spartan @Anta Assamey

Done will do my research ...33mtnj.gif

Just now, Lal_Salaam said:

Bro nuvvu monday nundi EST time lo raa.. market mottam lechaka vasthunnav

Nenu morning nunchi untanu .... More concentration on the news sites and trading site... anduke late ga ikkada replying .. Will come here also..33mtnj.gif

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nenu morning nunchi untanu .... More concentration on the news sites and trading site... anduke late ga ikkada replying .. Will come here also..33mtnj.gif

NIO konnava... entry eppudu avacha ... 

49 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Chamath Palihapitiya-backed Clover Health gets notice of SEC investigation

• Health tech company Clover Health Investments responded to allegations made by short-seller firm Hindenburg this week.
  • Clover acknowledged that it did not disclose inquiries made by the Department of Justice about its business prior to its IPO through a SPAC backed by Chamath Palihapitiya, but characterized the inquiries as standard practice.
  • Clover also said it received a letter from the SEC Thursday following Hindenburg’s report and said it would cooperate with the agency.

@LadiesTailor @Galactus 

I will hold till earnings and decide , I'm guessing their earnings will be good and there will be a recovery then , anyway long term play , short term call undi , adi ammali , choodam..