Stock discussions

Vaampire

2 hours ago, RULER said:

Long term antey more you need look out for fundamentals of that company that is whole different subject (Value Investing) …..My inputs will not help you ..I'm more towards technical side of the trader…I take quick profits and losses

You need calculate Intrinsic Value of the company and buy below that value  .. 

Here is the good course for you, if you are interested … 

https://www.youtube.com/c/PrestonPysh/playlists

I completed course 1, Its all about fundamentals and it is good to learn 

Bro, I would like to learn about technical analysis of stocks can you suggest any good videos, found many in YouTube and Udemy not able to find any good one...

I am kind of passive investor till now, but like to be active..

10 minutes ago, sri_india said:

grahacharam baga leka , eee Fed mid lo so many entered nooo .... grahacharam baga lekuntee anthy bro .... AcrobaticLinearImago-size_restricted.gif

sorry to hear that. nenu kuda SQ results medha bet chesu 270 ki entered... inka wait cheyadame 

19 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Bro, I would like to learn about technical analysis of stocks can you suggest any good videos, found many in YouTube and Udemy not able to find any good one...

I am kind of passive investor till now, but like to be active..

There is no certain order for technical analysis in YouTube or in twitch ..... There are millions of video's on it but every one only post bits and bytes of it ...

If you have TDA account ...There is a course "Stocks: Technical Analysis " ... Its just a basic course but start with it ....

If you dont have TDA account ... Open it ... There is a think or swim platform for Charts, Paper Trading and back testing strategy and lot more ... You can practice what you learn on it ...

photos-with-date-stamp

12 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ticker symbol SENS choodu ..Ippudu choodaddu le ...malli kindaki vachindi ..torch.gif

ade mari CITI_c$y.. oka koyila munde koosindi

19 minutes ago, RULER said:

There is no certain order for technical analysis in YouTube or in twitch ..... There are millions of video's on it but every one only post bits and bytes of it ...

If you have TDA account ...There is a course "Stocks: Technical Analysis " ... Its just a basic course but start with it ....

If you dont have TDA account ... Open it ... There is a think or swim platform for Charts, Paper Trading and back testing strategy and lot more ... You can practice what you learn on it ...

photos-with-date-stamp

I use webull and vanguard regularly, got a TDA account but didn't use much will explore in it, Thanks bro..