Stock discussions

Vaampire

13 minutes ago, Guest said:

Nuvvala vongune untaava..last 3 weeks inka challeda :#<

Start buying of it goes down! Most of these stocks are overvalued so it’s good that they are having a pull back!

4 hours ago, argadorn said:

ruler uncle ma lanti vallaki value stocks eminaa manchivi unaty ekada veyyu we will research and buy ... over to @VictoryTDP @Anta Assamey

I only do day trading ….

But if you want to find value stocks below is link …

https://www.finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=fa_debteq_u1,fa_div_pos,fa_pb_u3,fa_pe_low,fa_peg_low,geo_usa&ft=4

I added below filters but you can play around changing them what ever you think to find stocks are trading at bargain price related to there fundamentals .

Low P/E ratio  , Low Book value , Positive earnings  , Positive dividends , Low debt and country location USA . 

But Once the institutions realize there is no inflation as fed is explaining ... then they may move there money back to growth stocks ..

But if we there is real inflation ... value stocks are best bet 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

wtf is happening man nvda 580 ki konte 460 ki vacchesindi #$1

Check now its a 500 again ...End of AH lo 35 perigindi within 5 min .. Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

14 minutes ago, RULER said:

I only do day trading ….

But if you want to find value stocks below is link …

https://www.finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=fa_debteq_u1,fa_div_pos,fa_pb_u3,fa_pe_low,fa_peg_low,geo_usa&ft=4

I added below filters but you can play around changing them what ever you think to find stocks are trading at bargain price related to there fundamentals .

Low P/E ratio  , Low Book value , Positive earnings  , Positive dividends , Low debt and country location USA . 

But Once the institutions realize there is no inflation as fed is explaining ... then they may move there money back to growth stocks ..

But if we there is real inflation ... value stocks are best bet 

Good link ..Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Check now its a 500 again ...End of AH lo 35 perigindi within 5 min .. Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

Showing only in Robinhood