Stock discussions

Vaampire

@Anta Assamey, your messaging doesn't work. So, I am resorting to this even though this discussion is unrelated. Nuvvu medical research ani cheppinattunnavu kada.. can you shed some light on how these medical trials with drug development works? Area lo clinical trials ki konni openings vunnayi. Okati medical condition ki.. rendodi CoViD new drug development ki.. Medical condition ki oka family member ni volunteer cheyiddam anukuntunnamu.. CoViD medicine ki neney volunteer cheddam anukuntunna.. what are the things we should keep in mind? 

20 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Looks like sell off started for tax returns season.  Usually May month is red month 

explain like am 5 bro... why selling is triggered by tax season ?

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

explain like am 5 bro... why selling is triggered by tax season ?

Rich people need money to pay taxes. They sell some of their stock portfolio to get the money to pay the taxes.

9 hours ago, MRI said:

@Anta Assamey, your messaging doesn't work. So, I am resorting to this even though this discussion is unrelated. Nuvvu medical research ani cheppinattunnavu kada.. can you shed some light on how these medical trials with drug development works? Area lo clinical trials ki konni openings vunnayi. Okati medical condition ki.. rendodi CoViD new drug development ki.. Medical condition ki oka family member ni volunteer cheyiddam anukuntunnamu.. CoViD medicine ki neney volunteer cheddam anukuntunna.. what are the things we should keep in mind? 

Sorry bro .. busy undi latey replying...Na DM work avvadu ... its been like that for years...

Konni basic questions vachesi... related to medical condition...

Which phase is the trials now ? I mean what stage is the drug development at?

What if you want to drop off in the middle of study/volunteering ?

Risks and side effects the obvious question which you would have already asked about...

If Harmed due to drug, do they cover you with adequate insurance ? as some of them have it ..

What will the follow up treatment after the clinical trials is over ?

Can you continue the same drug treatment after the clinical trials is over if its better and positive outcome ?

Those above once are for the medical condition you mentioned...

Coming to COVID, my question would why do you want to volunteer now, I shouldn't be saying this but I feel there are enough drugs for the world to receive , if you would have asked me the same question in last sept or oct I would have said go for it and you will be askin the same questions as above..

@Hitman..... Nuvvu last year OAS gurunchi cheppavu.... Appudi penny stock ki padupoyindi.....now what happen man .... Just 6-7 months lo less than 20 cents nundi $77 ki vellindi :3D_Smiles:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

@Hitman..... Nuvvu last year OAS gurunchi cheppavu.... Appudi penny stock ki padupoyindi.....now what happen man .... Just 6-7 months lo less than 20 cents nundi $77 ki vellindi :3D_Smiles:

Ilanti rate of return lu maaku cheppachu kada... 33mtnj.gif

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ilanti rate of return lu maaku cheppachu kada... 33mtnj.gif

Last year @Hitman ilanti chala cheppavu .... Most of them are oil sector ,as usual we didn't care 

33 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Last year @Hitman ilanti chala cheppavu .... Most of them are oil sector ,as usual we didn't care 

OAS దివాళా తీసింది. Got restructured.

My favourites are AR, AM, SWN, EQT still 100 to 200% run remain on these 

2 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Will do more research but Tell your best bet amoing those 4... 33mtnj.gif

14 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Options avi konnavo cheppu bro 

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

Ekkuva avesha padaku.  Reverse split ayindi di

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Ekkuva avesha padaku.  Reverse split ayindi di

avunaa .... yahoo finance lo ivala price altert chusaa anthy ....