Covaxin - asalu adhi vaccine eh na ?

coffee

On 1/16/2021 at 10:39 AM, coffee said:
  1. How was the vaccine candidate approved without efficacy data – i.e. without any data from phase 3 clinical trials?
  2. Where are the minutes of the meeting that deliberated on Bharat Biotech’s application and Covaxin’s eventual approval?
  3. What does the language the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) used to approve Covaxin really mean, considering they appear to have been a bit of creative writing?

In fact, as the DCGI was approving the vaccine candidates, one more controversy erupted: AIIMS Delhi director Dr Randeep Guleria said that based on the 24,000 or so participants who had received one dose of Covaxin in its phase 3 trials, the vaccine has been found to be safe. This was a reckless remark that only heightened doubts. For example, did this mean researchers had broken the trial’s blind – i.e. knew who had received the vaccine and who had received the placebo

This is a war between two Pharma's .... the UK one wants to have monopoly in India... you posted the information from one of their media partners... there is a gossip running on deep web that over 40 crores is being invested in spreading mis information about Covaxine ..I am curiously waiting on the outcome....

Please share or PM me where did you find this information.. I am collecting the data for my project... "Commercial Benefits of Online Misinformation" 

3 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

This is a war between two Pharma's .... the UK one wants to have monopoly in India... you posted the information from one of their media partners... there is a gossip running on deep web that over 40 crores is being invested in spreading mis information about Covaxine ..I am curiously waiting on the outcome....

Please share or PM me where did you find this information.. I am collecting the data for my project... "Commercial Benefits of Online Misinformation" 

Covaxin phase 3 complete cheyaledhu ga ?  MH HC lo petition file chesaru ga to release safety and efficacy data 

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Covaxin phase 3 complete cheyaledhu ga ?  MH HC lo petition file chesaru ga to release safety and efficacy data 

information source kaavali baa.... deep web nunchi theesukunnava leka online forums nunchi naa... 

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2021 at 9:39 AM, coffee said:
  1. How was the vaccine candidate approved without efficacy data – i.e. without any data from phase 3 clinical trials?
  2. Where are the minutes of the meeting that deliberated on Bharat Biotech’s application and Covaxin’s eventual approval?
  3. What does the language the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) used to approve Covaxin really mean, considering they appear to have been a bit of creative writing?

In fact, as the DCGI was approving the vaccine candidates, one more controversy erupted: AIIMS Delhi director Dr Randeep Guleria said that based on the 24,000 or so participants who had received one dose of Covaxin in its phase 3 trials, the vaccine has been found to be safe. This was a reckless remark that only heightened doubts. For example, did this mean researchers had broken the trial’s blind – i.e. knew who had received the vaccine and who had received the placebo

same thing and logic now apply on Pfizer and Moderna's, they are in the same boat

think the pressure is mounting on all governments to deliver based on phase 2 trials itself

12 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

information source kaavali baa.... deep web nunchi theesukunnava leka online forums nunchi naa... 

Washington post ..the original post is from washington post by TS

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

same thing and logic now apply on Pfizer and Moderna's, they are in the same boat

think the pressure is mounting on all governments to deliver based on phase 2 trials itself

Nov 2020 lone they completed phase 3

PFIZER AND BIONTECH CONCLUDE PHASE 3 STUDY OF COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE, MEETING ALL PRIMARY EFFICACY ENDPOINTS

15 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Ee info kavali Ani HC lo petition vesaru ga , unte veyaru ga 

Activist Saket Gokhale petitions Bombay high court; seeks safety info on ‘Covaxin'

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

Ee info kavali Ani HC lo petition vesaru ga , unte veyaru ga 

Activist Saket Gokhale petitions Bombay high court; seeks safety info on ‘Covaxin'

Thanks... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 11:32 AM, soodhilodaaram said:

pfozer submitted t3rd tials reuslt last November itself 

The most safest is Mmodderna anukunta, covid virus oohan lo Dec-2019 lo puttindhi, kaani mmodderna vadu Feb-2019 lo mRNA vaccine Phase 1 positive interim results announce chesadu, virus puttakamundu almost 1 yr nunde advanced ga ready unnaru. . .damn 

https://modernatx.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-announces-positive-interim-phase-1-data-first

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

annayya.. avasarama.

yes baa.. naa paper (Commercialization of Disinformation)  ki konni examples add cheyyali... idemanna use avuthadi emo ani choostunna...