Most hated cassette in telugu states edhi va

veerigadu

7 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

Mother promise bro, I used to say that TDP will be gone for the caste prejudice they developed in Andhra especially in Vijayawada  & Guntur. Its cleaned off in TG. So half of my prophecy came true. on 23,May,2019 the half of the remaining half also came true. As I prophesied, almost 90%of TDP of wat it was in 2004 is really gone!!.

While you have 100% hatred on anyone who is opposing Jagga and your caste, what all I have is worry about where the state of AP will be led to. The financial condition of AP is so bad that you do not know what happens if it continues like that for another year.

Jagga will sure be the CM for the next time as TDP is dead. But with a thin margin only. After that Jagga and his faction family will be gone forever and will be remembered in the History as the family that fcuked up whole AP !! Remember.

Idhi realization.. but too late rajaaa.. okka chance matters.

22 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

Mother promise bro, I used to say that TDP will be gone for the caste prejudice they developed in Andhra especially in Vijayawada  & Guntur. Its cleaned off in TG. So half of my prophecy came true. on 23,May,2019 the half of the remaining half also came true. As I prophesied, almost 90%of TDP of wat it was in 2004 is really gone!!.

While you have 100% hatred on anyone who is opposing Jagga and your caste, what all I have is worry about where the state of AP will be led to. The financial condition of AP is so bad that you do not know what happens if it continues like that for another year.

Jagga will sure be the CM for the next time as TDP is dead. But with a thin margin only. After that Jagga and his faction family will be gone forever and will be remembered in the History as the family that fcuked up whole AP !! Remember.

Two terms CM ayyaka. I'm sure he will be done and will take a break and relax with his family anyway. 

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Two terms CM ayyaka. I'm sure he will be done and will take a break and relax with his family anyway. 

No no I am not talking about Jerusalem retirment. I am talking about jail life like how Laalo Yadav was jailed after 25 years of his crimes!!

41 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

No no I am not talking about Jerusalem retirment. I am talking about jail life like how Laalo Yadav was jailed after 25 years of his crimes!!

Gavvani media hadavidi. 2.5 months lo bail vacchindhi. He is free bird now.