We miss you Legend

psycopk

2 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

V M Ranga emi state leader emi kadu, more than half of the state does even care about Ranga and more over 1988 la media and TV rendu levu propaganda spread cheyanika...

I was born and brought up in Core Vijayawada, I know what happened then. 

He may not be State leader but  why then entire state went into Curfew for 45 days???? Any answers?

also I forgot one more thing: Karamchedu Massacre by Daggubati family who are a part of N'muri family?

1 minute ago, Battu123 said:

Everyone likes ntr man 25years back abadham aithe nenu matladanu nakem avasaram bochu 

Ade kada seputundi...you have been told that everyone likes NTR..anthe kani Nuv chusindi ledu, pettindi ledu..

It’s propaganda for politics by vested interests....

Just now, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Naku YSR tho rupai upayogam ledu..free education or arogyasree or anything..akariki crop loan waiver kuda ledu..and Nenu YSR fan anthakanna kaadu...

NTR ni criticise chesthe, by default Nenu YSR fan aiponu..adannamata 

Lol ysr bacha infront of ntr kani valla caste telidu kada yelukala reddys christians lite tesuko eduvu cm kcr kuda ntr vucha taginodu

1 minute ago, Nanapatekar said:

Rabid Dog GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY LoL.1q rabies dog @Android_Halwa

masthu entertaining with your edupu.. andaru pandabetti rape chesthunna telyatledhu neeku.

aa saliva karchadam apu ra ayya.. 

Asalau karadu kattina Pulkas kooda kaneesam DB vaipu raavtleedhu...after 23,May,2019.

Kaneesam ee roozu kooda. Dheeni batti ardham ayyindhi yeentante, Anna gaarini vaadukoni ma££a kudipindhi just aayan vargam vaare.

1 minute ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Ade kada seputundi...you have been told that everyone likes NTR..anthe kani Nuv chusindi ledu, pettindi ledu..

It’s propaganda for politics by vested interests....

Nenu chusa ra ayya ante 

Just now, kamandalamjalam1 said:

He may not be State leader but  why then entire state went into Curfew for 45 days???? Any answers?

also I forgot one more thing: Karamchedu Massacre by Daggubati family who are a part of N'muri family?

Ranga murder was a big black mark not on TDP but on pulkas as well. Pulkas thought they can be as nasty as they want in VJW because they have entire state to play. Big mistake. One must always have strong relations in local area. This made Kaps go everywhere and complain about pulkas and were encouraged by jaffas leading to  a state level anti-pulka feeling.

They could have easily mended relations in VJW first.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

Of course Vijayawada side chala disturbance vunde for months...one of my family member was in police force back then and was deputed in Kodad region and he also told about the disturbances in Vijayawada after Ranga murder.

Kani Hyderabad and Telangana districts lo Ranga effect very neutral...hardly any effect. Majority of populace in these regions don’t even know Ranga or the politics behind it.

3 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Lol ysr bacha infront of ntr kani valla caste telidu kada yelukala reddys christians lite tesuko eduvu cm kcr kuda ntr vucha taginodu

So ? 

oka pani chey, NTR vs YSR and thread estha, apudu chepu ivanni...

24 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

V M Ranga was murdered in Dec,1988 and thats the reason why Ntr was removed from the Office like how Trump was removed from the Office due to the impact of Covid-19.

That's just one of the reasons. Conress had strong leader Chenna Reddy. And NTR sacked the entire Govt, it didn't go well with many. Ilanti decisions chala unnayi. Niyanthuthva pokadalu kontha mandhi people ki nacchavu.. 30% reservations wo women not liked by many, especially people who are under reserved categories.

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

For Guntur and Krishna telugus?

GOD

4 hours ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

For Telangana Telugu’s : NTR was just another guy..another actor and another CM

For Madras/Andhra Telugu’s : A legend, An achiever, A politician, God, Lord Ram, Lord Krishna, Ramayana and Mahabharata.

For Ramoji Rao: A pawn

For CBN: ?