Telugu student dennaaaaaa Gofund gadha

Rebel_Uncle

https://www.gofundme.com/f/29hix2vlc0?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

Hello everyone, 

I appreciate you taking the time to read up on my gofundme and for any help you may provide. 

Here is the issue: 
For weeks now I have had major tooth pain, constant abscess forming, and constantly keeping me up at night. I have tried every home remedy that the internet, and various friends and family members, have suggested. Nothing is helping. I’m student  I have no job and I have already removed 3 teeth n due to that I could not able eat and now I have one more tooth which had an infection due to which my face got swelling so bad.

I have beeen to dentist he quoted me 3000$$ for surgery and previously I have paid from pocket 1500$$ and as I said you I’m student I didn’t pay my college fee yet for this semester. 

Any amount you can spare will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/29hix2vlc0?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

Hello everyone, 

I appreciate you taking the time to read up on my gofundme and for any help you may provide. 

Here is the issue: 
For weeks now I have had major tooth pain, constant abscess forming, and constantly keeping me up at night. I have tried every home remedy that the internet, and various friends and family members, have suggested. Nothing is helping. I’m student  I have no job and I have already removed 3 teeth n due to that I could not able eat and now I have one more tooth which had an infection due to which my face got swelling so bad.

I have beeen to dentist he quoted me 3000$$ for surgery and previously I have paid from pocket 1500$$ and as I said you I’m student I didn’t pay my college fee yet for this semester. 

Any amount you can spare will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Why 10k target if surgery cost is only 3k ??

He should ask for payment plan. Telugu doctor gaadu kathal 10g.
Hospitals aithe usually reduce bill. Dental usually clinics untayi instead of hospitals but still needs to give a payment plan.