For those Married people

Rebel_Uncle

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evaru edustunnaru and enduku edavali ?  Yeah ah art intlo adavalla mida chupiste then enta encourage cheyacho ah family ki telustundi. 

abbo amayilaki pelli ayinavadu evado kadu evado telida amataram. FB open chesina chalu 

vadi phone chusina chalu unless you met them virtually.

6 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

abbo amayilaki pelli ayinavadu evado kadu evado telida amataram. FB open chesina chalu 

vadi phone chusina chalu unless you met them virtually.

Phone enduku chupistaru ? ENta mandi BF's GF's ki phone chupistaru? Ayina delete cheyadam enta sepu ? Elanti vallu super intelligent untaru vallaki FB insta ney undadu pellam desam lone undadu. Sare ley you can have your opinion. Not interested in this dokku topic.

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Anduke pelli ayina single ani cheppukuntu affairs pettukuntunnaru.  Pellam society kosam GF vallakosam madhyalo ah GF bakra eventually munchesi malla pellam to untaru.  Edi characterless men gurinchi.

Wife ante ento prema to dedciated unde vallu untaru but takkuva. 

anduke na evadni nammalo teliyaka marriage cheskovatledu @3$%

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Nikemanna problem ah na pelli to ? Why are you getting personal ? Please kindly know your lines .

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

its none of our business sodara. Hurt ayela matladodhu yedo settire vesama inko thread ki yelli poyama anthe . :) 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Are you really asking innocently ? Yes I know a person in real outside world. TV lo kakunda real life lo kuda ila ayitaya ani shock ayya.

Please post the story for the benefit of innocent girls like @SNaiduBack.

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I am amazed by your English. 

Don’t get amazed/amused by my English, eedi emana work lo director ki leda VP ki pampe status email aa ? Punctuation and formating lu check chesukoni mari post cheyadaniki. Point ardam aythe chalu.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Don’t get amazed/amused by my English, eedi emana work lo director ki leda VP ki pampe status email aa ? Punctuation and formating lu check chesukoni mari post cheyadaniki. Point ardam aythe chalu.

50 or older ayite citizenship english requirement ki exception teeskovachani vinnanu, I didn't realize you were that old. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

50 or older ayite citizenship english requirement ki exception teeskovachani vinnanu, I didn't realize you were that old. 

Citizenship test ki basic English vaste chalu aunty, they don’t ask for toefl/Ilets score. If they are stringent on English,most of Hispanics who are taking citizenship won’t be naturalized. 

Just now, Tellugodu said:

Citizenship test ki basic English vaste chalu aunty, they don’t ask for toefl/Gre score. If they are stringent on English,most of Hispanics who are taking citizenship won’t be naturalized. 

Yeah it must not be very hard, since they let you pass. 

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Yeah it must not be very hard, since they let you pass. 

Glad that you are back and correcting my English. I think you can utilize your time for something better than this.

3 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

why you want to continue your relation with a girl so called despite she became "MOTI".

Ante pellam lavayina enduku amayini baristhunaru, vadilinchukoni inkokalani chusukovachu kada. Just asking. 

Despite they can do Men never do that ( 99%)....this one reaason enough to prove Men is much greater in sacrifices compare to women.

ppl leave their partner due to various reasons.. not just "moti" or "batta and potta" .marriage is a business..neekentha naakentha anthe.veedivalla naku nayapaisa upayogam ledu..he is proving to be a burden ani realise aithe..ppl try to get rid of others and you cannot attribute a gender to it. this trend is common in young generations. they have more life and will get married to others of their choice

konni cases lo they stick togethar despite the realization..marriage valla vochina stabilty and security oka reason, sardhukupotharu alantollu... and some times em cheyaleka ika ee jeevithaniki inthe ani lite theeskodam. society nundi voche matalaki bayapadi,life ni endhuku penta cheskodam.funny ga anipinchinda..certain age tharvatha vellu thappa manalni inkevaru barinchaleru ani realization tho avthala vallani vodhulkoru..however hard the situation might be

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

why you want to continue your relation with a girl so called despite she became "MOTI".

Ante pellam lavayina enduku amayini baristhunaru, vadilinchukoni inkokalani chusukovachu kada. Just asking. 

Despite they can do Men never do that ( 99%)....this one reaason enough to prove Men is much greater in sacrifices compare to women.

Despite aney padham nerchukoni vachinatlunnaav ga 😂😂

• Haha 1