Who Is The Fifth Person In Room Day Before Girls' Killing?

Anta Assamey

Who Is The Fifth Person In Room Day Before Girls' Killing?

The tantrik, who tied talismans to two sisters a day before they were killed by their parents in Madanapalle town of Chittoor district on January 24, said he had seen a man in the house continuously blowing a conch into the ears of the elder sibling. He also said he saw the parents in a sound state of mind.

According to a report in the Times of India, Tantrik Subba Ramaiah said on Wednesday that it was the elder sister, Alekhya, who was ill and not the younger one, Divya, as mentioned in the police remand report. He said the younger sister was constantly whispering into the ear of her elder sibling. He said the room where the two sisters were put in was locked from inside. He entered the room after breaking open the door and found the two sisters and a man, whom he could not recognise. While the remand report and the subsequent strange behaviour of the accused couple, Purushotham Naidu and Padmaja, presents them as mentally unsound, the tantrik said they were perfectly alright when he visited their house on January 23. “They were mentally sound. They were not in a state of trance or depression,” he said.

Subba Ramaiah, who was questioned by the police, had performed special pujas and tied sacred amulets to both the unmarried girls.

He said two persons including GP Raju, a neighbour of Purushotham, approached him with a request to perform special pujas.

“When I reached the house I heard loud cries of the girls. None came to open the gates of the house for us to enter. It was only after Raju called the maid of the house and when she in turn called Padmaja and informed us about our arrival that we were allowed inside. Padmaja told us that Purushotham was inside the daughters’ room. They didn’t open the room and we had to break open the door latch to get inside. Inside the room Purushotham was standing silently, Alekhya was lying and Divya was screaming aloud,” Subba Ramaiah said.

He said after performing some special pujas for about 30 minutes, Alekhya gained consciousness and he gave her some milk to drink.

“Later I left the place and returned with some sacred amulets, Rudraksh, sacred leaves and some puja materials. This time I noticed an outsider, who was present there, blowing a conch close to the ears of Alekhya. I tried sacred amulets to both the girls, performed some pujas again and left the place,” recalled the tantrik.

On January 24 Raju once again approached the baba asking him to visit Purushotham’s residence again as the girl’s condition had further aggravated.

“But I couldn’t go there that day as I had many visitors,” Subba Ramaiah said.

Meanwhile, the accused couple, who are under arrest, continued to remain in a state of trance, according to the Madanapalle sub-jail authorities.

Madanapalle sub-jail superintendent Ramakrishna Naik told reporters that both Purushotham and Padmaja spent a sleepless night on their first day in the prison on Tuesday and Padmaja, who was seen meditating the whole night, kept on shouting the name of Lord Shiva aloud, which scared the fellow prisoners in the all-women prisoners area in the sub-jail.

“We will present the recommendations of the government psychiatrist before the local magistrate once again on Thursday and based on the outcome of his directions we will decide whether to shift them both to Tirupati for better medical attention,” a jail official said.

a video chuste..enduko..

the mother is the culprit...and led to this state of the family anipistundi...

uncle ni guppetlo pettukuni adinchedi...gayyyali la undi..

and she was into deep stuff of tantriks, babas and tuned her husband as well...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

a video chuste..enduko..

Chaala twists kanipisthunayi

55 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Idhi highlight 🤣

which scared the fellow prisoners in the all-women prisoners area in the sub-jail.

idedo sherlock homles first movie plot la undi 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

a video chuste..enduko..

Pichi ki parakaashta 😰😰😰