India Trip with kids _ During Covid_ Safe or not?

JANASENA

India Trip with kids _ During Covid_ Safe or not?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

May - June lo India trip plan chesthunna. Kids age okaridi 3 yrs and inkokaridi 11 months. naa first kid b'day India lo cheddamanukunnam but trip appudu cancel ayyindi. Ippudu 2 nd kid b'day cheddamanukuntunnam. My dad is 70+ and mom is 65. They never travelled to the US. Even though they facetime with my kids but personally they never met them. Also 6 yrs ayindi India velli. Feeling very homesick.

1. So ee COVID time lo India vellacha?

2. First of all is it safe to travel with kids (infant and toddler)? Evaranna ee pandemic time lo vellara especially with kids of same age group? If so what kind of extra care and precautions I need to take can you pls let me know. 

3. Ekkuva crowded ga undadu ga anduke Business class lo ticket book cheddamanukutunna but for 4 ppl ki $12-13K avuthundi. Single Income naadi. Check-in chesedappudu upgrade chesukuntey ekkuva avuthunda leka ticket kontey ekkuva? If I don't get any deals then will fly in Economy. Also I'm flexible on dates, May June or July kooda ok naaku. eppudu cheap tickets dorkithey appudu (this scenario is for business class only).

Please share your experiences and suggestions / advices. Thank you all in advance.

1 minute ago, alpachinao said:

vellavaya ma laga visa thokka spinach levu ga neku velladam ravadam daniki endi too much thinking 

Kids tho kada covid time lo anduke thinking ledantey bindass

May-June means we expect much more reduction of virus spread unless there is another new variant creates a havoc.

1. Vellochu by taking precautions from our end.

2. When in public just try to wear mask.

3. Its ok you can travel in economy class if not feasible for you to book business class. If you are so concerned wear PPE kits anthe..

Don't worry make arrangements for your travel and enjoy your Indian trip with your parents. Just check with family doctor for further inputs regarding infant.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Kids tho kada covid time lo anduke thinking ledantey bindass

naku telisi visa stamping spinach problem e ga main covid almost aakari stage antunaru india lo less active cases

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

May - June lo India trip plan chesthunna. Kids age okaridi 3 yrs and inkokaridi 11 months. naa first kid b'day India lo cheddamanukunnam but trip appudu cancel ayyindi. Ippudu 2 nd kid b'day cheddamanukuntunnam. My dad is 70+ and mom is 65. They never travelled to the US. Even though they facetime with my kids but personally they never met them. Also 6 yrs ayindi India velli. Feeling very homesick.

1. So ee COVID time lo India vellacha?

2. First of all is it safe to travel with kids (infant and toddler)? Evaranna ee pandemic time lo vellara especially with kids of same age group? If so what kind of extra care and precautions I need to take can you pls let me know. 

3. Ekkuva crowded ga undadu ga anduke Business class lo ticket book cheddamanukutunna but for 4 ppl ki $12-13K avuthundi. Single Income naadi. Check-in chesedappudu upgrade chesukuntey ekkuva avuthunda leka ticket kontey ekkuva? If I don't get any deals then will fly in Economy. Also I'm flexible on dates, May June or July kooda ok naaku. eppudu cheap tickets dorkithey appudu (this scenario is for business class only).

Please share your experiences and suggestions / advices. Thank you all in advance.

velli ra bro. as long as you are taking good precautions you should be good.

memu year end almost 2 months velli ochamu with similar aged kids.. velletappudu air india lo ORD to HYD round trip 730 per person ki ochindi.. ochetappudu upgraded those tickets to Business by paying 1.2k per each person.

India lo unnani rojulu nenu aithe bagane bayta tirgina. just made sure to wear a mask and use sanitizer as frequently as possible. we made it back home safely

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, stag said:

memu year end almost 2 months velli ochamu with similar aged kids.. velletappudu air india lo ORD to HYD round trip 730 per person ki ochindi.. ochetappudu upgraded those tickets to Business by paying 1.2k per each person.

India lo unnani rojulu nenu aithe bagane bayta tirgina. just made sure to wear a mask and use sanitizer as frequently as possible. we made it back home safely

Super baa

36 minutes ago, stag said:

13 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

can go .... but your kid should be patient to keep masks on plane

@stag  bro is this mandatory for kids to keep mask throughout the plane? maa vaadu asle penki

6yrs aindhi antunnav and aged parents....give them that cheer and memorable moments with their grand kids + ninnu chusi kuda baaga happy feel avtharu....couple months back we went and came back this month with kid....all good with AI economy class..if u live in Chicago area then AI direct flight best. Dont book tickets this month...just wait till April and then confirm...ee lopu US lo max population ki vaccines roll out chesuntaru and probably UK variant might not be an issue. We dont know yet of South Africa and Brazil variant yet but give couple months time and then u can book the tickets.

• Upvote 1