Finally saw a video of the madanepalle incident today

betapilli

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

at least they didn’t harm anyone.. discussion anavasaram.. just another sad story that’s all..

She killed her younger sister and asked her parents to kill her so she can bring her younger sister back to life. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

She killed her younger sister and asked her parents to kill her so she can bring her younger sister back to life. 

Wrong. . idi not confirmed yet police lu inka cheple..that I article I shared in some other thread today

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Wrong. . idi not confirmed yet police lu inka cheple..that I article I shared in some other thread today

Link share, the video I saw suggested that it was her fault. 

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/we-did-not-say-alekhya-killed-her-sister-dsp-madanapalle-murder-case-142339

I shared this article text in the previous post. But my post is hidden. Why ala?

Any db elders throw some light please why my post is hidden? @Spartan

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Link share, the video I saw suggested that it was her fault. 

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/we-did-not-say-alekhya-killed-her-sister-dsp-madanapalle-murder-case-14233

15 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ee discussion epudo aindi😂 insta profile monne chusi shared here ..ipudu topic meeda vairagyam vachesindi

Avunna lol nenu miss ayya 😄 but her profile looks creepy .. she might be brainwashed or soemthing 😟 

db ki correct ga kavalsina topic edhi top to bottom wash chesaka vadhilestharu chudu 😂😂