Mee inter marks ? Percentage ?

JustChill_Mama

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

Its the same stage because 20yrs back, a regular factory worker and middle manager had access to the same opportunities for their kids.

the game has now transferred to higher levels. factory workers are out of the game. but most of kids of those workers from 20yrs back made the social jump to start a new game where they are almost equal with those kids that got eamcet rankers like you.

If by some stroke of luck, their kid turns out to be a genius, they can kick the arse of everyone they couldn't when they were kids and didn't work hard on eamcet.

ok robinhood ...

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

ok robinhood ...

lol. I know you can access some special social circles to train your kids to become world beaters. But the kid would still be playing a game within the system you are trapped in.

Someone smart from the outside can always prick your bubbles. They are unencumbered by the checks and balances that you have to so diligently follow so you don't fall out of favour.

I feel sorrry for slaves like you.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

lol. I know you can access some special social circles to train your kids to become world beaters. But the kid would still be playing a game within the system you are trapped in.

Someone smart from the outside can always prick your bubbles. They are unencumbered by the checks and balances that you have to so diligently follow so you don't fall out of favour.

just FYI your sorry will not waste anyone's time.

In age of excess, I hope kids never get into this stupid rat race, and demand for free food while working on their favourite stuff. The world already produces enough for everyone. 

Pick a problem to solve and work on it.

don't pay heed to those losers who ranked at the top on eamcet, who are working on problems someone else picked for them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Actually somehow i enjoyed inter a lot. I was topper may be i enjoyed that attention from lecturers. I used to love to go to college in spite of all the stress. But agreed i will never let my kids go through it.  Its an abusive environment.

I used to wait for ABVP guys to come send us away. @3$%

Maa daggara sfi active...phone kottu holiday pAttu:giggle:

48 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

+100

44 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

In age of excess, I hope kids never get into this stupid rat race, and demand for free food while working on their favourite stuff. The world already produces enough for everyone. 

Pick a problem to solve and work on it.

don't pay heed to those losers who ranked at the top on eamcet, who are working on problems someone else picked for them.

+100