Devops interview lo ee roju

zarathustra

3 hours ago, macha said:

Think about senior  developer / Team lead interviews 1 hour interview 3 rounds .. coding interview, parallel setup a cluster, and also solve rest design issues ... point enti antey one resource should do coding write unit test cases, test responsiveness of apis deploy code in K8 vamooo it’s becoming gruesome.. not sure if they are seriously looking or just wanted to show off .. 

sSa_j@il  nenu roju chese pani ni....3 sentences lo porti chesav..

u missed monitoring, dashboards setup etc...

poddune ivala..health check raya mante..APis ki rasa...

adi avvagane...Catchpoint lo alert set cheyi ante..ok ani chesta..

UI di pattukelli dyanatrace lo petta mannaru...

avanni combine chesi single health dashboard grafana ki pampincha mannaru....

anni chesaka...oka thanks..o good job o kuda unadu....did u close the story antadu....

evening avvagane mandesi..   evadini tittaleka...naaku nene... tenor.gif

@Vaampire  @macha

34 minutes ago, Spartan said:

anni chesaka...oka thanks..o good job o kuda unadu....did u close the story antadu....

@Vaampire  @macha

:giggle:

4 hours ago, zarathustra said:

bokkalodi 5 mandi unnaru one hour interview. 4 desi

question ki alochinchi answer ichelope inko question, asalu alochichakunda ela cheptarra ayya. 

manamemanna dictionary aa ila adagangane ala takkuna answer icheyataniki. 

what is this i  say

Elanti qns adigaru bhayya.. nenu prep avutunna interviews ki..

37 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

@Vaampire  @macha

Inka SRE ki ichey 250-300k kuda ivamalasindi manager ni ... This is the problem I feel we set it our self... running for that promotion or bonus promising extra deliverables .. and obviously new resources who have to be hired on par with more than 2 resources in team... 😬

4 hours ago, macha said:

Think about senior  developer / Team lead interviews 1 hour interview 3 rounds .. coding interview, parallel setup a cluster, and also solve rest design issues ... point enti antey one resource should do coding write unit test cases, test responsiveness of apis deploy code in K8 vamooo it’s becoming gruesome.. not sure if they are seriously looking or just wanted to show off .. 

i failed to understand. Whats wrong in that?

sr developer/team lead are expected to be proficient in those areas. Dev’s are part of deployment in modern world.

when i worked in backend teams, we even used to ask sql questions too

Just now, Vaampire said:

i failed to understand. Whats wrong in that?

sr developer/team lead are expected to be proficient in those areas. Dev’s are part of deployment in modern world.

when i worked in backend teams, we even used to ask sql questions too

SQL question are old macha... yes nothing wrong in that  its there expectation  for team lean or sr developer.... but this is Architecting question.... coding unite test cases deploying varaku okey.... but responsiveness ..designing  and k8 pipelines who dose it macha? and you should solve in 1 hour...  it takes a 1 discovery cycle to design a api and best practices ... how can you put one person on spot for 1 hour solving all of this ? even if we solve they come with fixed mind set on how the problem should be solved and expect candidate to solve approximately same way...

5 minutes ago, macha said:

SQL question are old macha... yes nothing wrong in that  its there expectation  for team lean or sr developer.... but this is Architecting question.... coding unite test cases deploying varaku okey.... but responsiveness ..designing  and k8 pipelines who dose it macha? and you should solve in 1 hour...  it takes a 1 discovery cycle to design a api and best practices ... how can you put one person on spot for 1 hour solving all of this ? even if we solve they come with fixed mind set on how the problem should be solved and expect candidate to solve approximately same way...

Agreed pre set mindset to interview chestunnaru that’s hurting the chances 

33 minutes ago, macha said:

They dont and shouldn’t expect accurate solution for any of them.  U may not believe but some companies expect mgrs to have handson exp with these. 2 years back indeed.com company lo mgr position ki interview ichina. 2 full days. 11 rounds and i met 18 different people. Daantlo okka round planning mtg mock. Okka pm, okka architect, okka team lead, okka test engineer and me. They asked me to drive the mtg. Inko round rcg tho. That rcg will be new hire and i have to guide him.

i failed that interview but personally i learnt a lot from it.

2 rounds lo coding kooda chesina

29 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

They dont and shouldn’t expect accurate solution for any of them.  U may not believe but some companies expect mgrs to have handson exp with these. 2 years back indeed.com company lo mgr position ki interview ichina. 2 full days. 11 rounds and i met 18 different people. Daantlo okka round planning mtg mock. Okka pm, okka architect, okka team lead, okka test engineer and me. They asked me to drive the mtg. Inko round rcg tho. That rcg will be new hire and i have to guide him.

i failed that interview but personally i learnt a lot from it.

2 rounds lo coding kooda chesina

hmm I have been tru some interviews which are very friendly and good professions way... mostly gora are good....mana desi galu they want to prove something or they want us to believe we are piece of ... this group is killing...

16 minutes ago, macha said:

hmm I have been tru some interviews which are very friendly and good professions way... mostly gora are good....mana desi galu they want to prove something or they want us to believe we are piece of ... this group is killing...

Neeku chinky gallu eppudu thagalaledha? Manollu valla kantey much much better.

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Neeku chinky gallu eppudu thagalaledha? Manollu valla kantey much much better.

my director is chinky and I would say one of the best manager I worked with .... ya I heard chinkis are tough to deal with ....

Just now, macha said:

my director is chinky and I would say one of the best manager I worked with .... ya I heard chinkis are tough to deal with ....

Naa team loney okkadu unnadu. Prathi interview panel lo untadu. Manchi candidates ni kooda thengabeduthunnadu. Migitha andaru positive feedback ichina eedi negative feedback valla proceed avvalekhapothunna

6 hours ago, zarathustra said:

bokkalodi 5 mandi unnaru one hour interview. 4 desi

question ki alochinchi answer ichelope inko question, asalu alochichakunda ela cheptarra ayya. 

manamemanna dictionary aa ila adagangane ala takkuna answer icheyataniki. 

what is this i  say

Doesn’t look like good place to work at 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

@Vaampire  @macha

Ento me software valla kastalu ...Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Naa team loney okkadu unnadu. Prathi interview panel lo untadu. Manchi candidates ni kooda thengabeduthunnadu. Migitha andaru positive feedback ichina eedi negative feedback valla proceed avvalekhapothunna

hmm....I guess every where these kind of people are there irrespective of race... life is not fair... :)

• Upvote 1