Downgrade AOS application returned, what are my options

all_cinema_abhimani

I have downgraded my 140 from Eb3 to Eb2 in Oct 2020 and my PD is Jan 2014. My application was returned with the reason of incomplete application as three check boxes were missed by lawyer. Can I resubmit now? as dates retrogressed now or did I miss the boat?

6 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

I have downgraded my 140 from Eb3 to Eb2 in Oct 2020 and my PD is Jan 2014. My application was returned with the reason of incomplete application as three check boxes were missed by lawyer. Can I resubmit now? as dates retrogressed now or did I miss the boat?

Sorry bro. I don’t think you can file  until the DOF is current again. Who is that careless lawyer?

16 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

Post attorney details kaka 

16 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

Bro my company is fragomen they are seeing lot of cases like that they said they will try to  refile explaining its not mistake is not only yiu many people are there for sure lawyers will arrive at solution its just unlucky dont loose hope keep following up with lawyer

11 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Sorry bro. I don’t think you can file  until the DOF is current again. Who is that careless lawyer?

Its not careless bro its just unlucky mist of the people who got reciepts also filed in same way

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Bro my company is fragomen they are seeing lot of cases like that they said they will try to  refile explaining its not mistake is not only yiu many people are there for sure lawyers will arrive at solution its just unlucky dont loose hope keep following up with lawyer

ok, ya sure bro. The notice says to be sure to complete the application fully and include all supporting documentation and submit it. I will wait on the lawyer. Malli accept chestado ledo