Asal Gandhi hero ela autadu

dasara_bullodu1

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

India before 1947 Aghanistan daka undedi ...

Actual country ni mukkalu chesi vadileste Gandhi gadu cinema chusadu... vadu hero endi thu

the way I see it ... if gandhi wasnt there then most likely we would have got freedom after a decade with lot of violence. And most likely indians would have died in huge numbers.

That is good enough.

It still surprises me north and south india are still under one nation.

We want united nation of south India.

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

the way I see it ... if gandhi wasnt there then most likely we would have got freedom after a decade with lot of violence. And most likely indians would have died in huge numbers.

That is good enough.

It still surprises me north and south india are still under one nation.

We want united nation of south India.

He happily fell into trap laid by British by accepting the divide-and-rule policy ...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Actual country ni mukkalu chesi vadileste Gandhi gadu cinema chusadu... vadu hero endi thu

There was never a country called India before Independence. British ruled major part of the sub continent from Afghanistan to Burma (Myanmar). 

Never in history, a single kingdom ruled the area from Afghanistan to present India to call it one country.  As a mater of fact, India as you see now was not ruled by one kingdom at a time (Not even British). 

Taking a violence path like Bose is easy, but taking non violence path and keeping the whole nation together (especially when its so diverse with different, languages, castes, religion, ethnicities etc) to fight against British is not an easy task.  He might has drawbacks like many general people do, but, he is hero for bringing independence via non violence.

5 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

There was never a country called India before Independence. British ruled major part of the sub continent from Afghanistan to Burma (Myanmar). 

Never in history, a single kingdom ruled the area from Afghanistan to present India to call it one country.  As a mater of fact, India as you see now was not ruled by one kingdom at a time (Not even British). 

Taking a violence path like Bose is easy, but taking non violence path and keeping the whole nation together (especially when its so diverse with different, languages, castes, religion, ethnicities etc) to fight against British is not an easy task.  He might has drawbacks like many general people do, but, he is hero for bringing independence via non violence.

As per your words...British "Indian" empire has been broken into multiple countries.

And Bold : Gandhi didn't unite whole "nation", because the whole nation includes Pakistan Bangladesh too...he took the easy path

It's like saying KKR is hero of Telangana formation because he fought for samiakyandhra

18 minutes ago, MRI said:

Let's not have a conflict with him. I highly recommend you to setup a 1-on-1 with him and discuss this disagreement in a collaborative manner. Please report back on the outcome. Thank you and good luck.

241s8Af4qLcER__bYN9kg9kNvkbjUwfyutK5_DLd

22 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Before british there is no single country

After british different kings, royal families fought for their kingdoms.

At the beginning of 1900s only elite like zamindars , trades men , lawyers and educated formed congress party for better govt participation not Independence or a country 

After Ramayana, mahabharata, it's only one man united everyone from north to south east to west. It's ghandi and his ghandi-ism.

His purpose is to just give a togetherness  And a way to  protest without voilence.

Unite ayyaka em pekkovalo theliyilapothe em cheyyalem.

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

As per your words...British "Indian" empire has been broken into multiple countries.

And Bold : Gandhi didn't unite whole "nation", because the whole nation includes Pakistan Bangladesh too...he took the easy path

It's like saying CBN is hero of Telangana movement

If your point is to hate Gandhi for not keeping the whole British India as one country then just go ahead.  But, understand that people like Jinnah wanted a separate Muslim country. No relationship lasts with one person being unhappy.

But anyway, why is it only Gandhi's fault, May be you or any other leader know who thinks of Akhand Bharat to include Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan should go for it.  Afterall, Russia invaded Crimea, US invaded Iraq.... Why dwelling in the past?

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

If your point is to hate Gandhi for not keeping the whole British India as one country then just go ahead.  But, understand that people like Jinnah wanted a separate Muslim country. No relationship lasts with one person being unhappy.

But anyway, why is it only Gandhi's fault, May be you or any other leader know who thinks of Akhand Bharat to include Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan should go for it.  Afterall, Russia invaded Crimea, US invaded Iraq.... Why dwelling in the past?

Gandhi gadu fault enti ane, istam leni muslim can stay in india , istam unnallu pakistan ki vellipoindi annadu..

so godse did right thing.

1 minute ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

Gandhi gadu fault enti ane, istam leni muslim can stay in india , istam unnallu pakistan ki vellipoindi annadu..

Em chesi undali antav?

9 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Yes point is not but partition but focused on Gandhi

Gandhi is just another local leader... the worship of Gandhi is crap.. it's a trap laid by the west so that leaders can't cross the line laid by them. For the British, it's mission complete

to occupy other countries, get rid of Gandhi first

1 minute ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

For example, If i and my family are Muslim living in southern India for generations and centuries, Do i have to leave my birth place and give it up because i am a muslim? Is it fair to do so?  

Not even pakistan did that, It let minorities stay there even it being a muslim country. I dont agree with their persecution of minorities and i don't want India to go in their path.

• Like 1