Asal Gandhi hero ela autadu

dasara_bullodu1

1 hour ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

For example, If i and my family are Muslim living in southern India for generations and centuries, Do i have to leave my birth place and give it up because i am a muslim? Is it fair to do so?  

Not even pakistan did that, It let minorities stay there even it being a muslim country. I dont agree with their persecution of minorities and i don't want India to go in their path.

I heard pakistan lo hindu final rites ki smasanam kooda ivvaru anta.

and in India everyone knows how muslims celebrate when pakistan wins abgainst india and how muslims in India clebrate when pakistan or any terrorists group atacked mumbai 11/26 , parliament building attacks and how the cleebrties like salman supoorted kasab to not hang.. 

India ante antha kopam unte 10geyochu kada paki ki. this all happening bcoz of Gandi gaanduu...

4 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

I heard pakistan lo hindu final rites ki smasanam kooda ivvaru anta.

and in India everyone knows how muslims celebrate when pakistan wins abgainst india and how muslims in India clebrate when pakistan or any terrorists group atacked mumbai 11/26 , parliament building attacks and how the cleebrties like salman supoorted kasab to not hang.. 

India ante antha kopam unte 10geyochu kada paki ki. this all happening bcoz of Gandi gaanduu...

how old are you?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Gandhi hero ani, evaru cheppakapoyna TS gaadey oohinchukoni, enduku hero ani oka thread.. lol

without Gandhi, there's no India. lite teesko bujji.

personal feeling aithe nuvvocchi enduku drawyer chinchukuntunnav