Funds to andhra pradesh by centre government led by modi

NiranjanGaaru

1 minute ago, kidney said:

malli modalettava

RichFelineHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Lemon is Baboru manishi or not cheppu saami antae... Kodi kathi case , Pink diamond case antavu

Baboru vote note case... NTR vennu potu case kuda thedhama???

mari nakka NTR vennupotu case kuda thedhama

Neeku chadavadam vaccha? Antha clear ga cheppa kadha? Rakapothe evaraina educted person chadhivinchuko.

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Neeku chadavadam vaccha? Antha clear ga cheppa kadha? Rakapothe evaraina educted person chadhivinchuko.

yeah sollu antha chadiva - But question ki answer cheppatleru aiyyavaru endhuku bayapadthunnavu saami.. nimmakaya emina chesthadu ana???

"Nenu meeku la Nimmagadda CBN manishi, pink diamond CBN kottesadu, Kodi Katthi CBN cheyyinchadu, Babai ni Lokesh and Adinarayana chapmadu lanti propaganda cheyyanu."

3 minutes ago, kidney said:

yeah sollu antha chadiva - But question ki answer cheppatleru aiyyavaru endhuku bayapadthunnavu saami.. nimmakaya emina chesthadu ana???

"Nenu meeku la Nimmagadda CBN manishi, pink diamond CBN kottesadu, Kodi Katthi CBN cheyyinchadu, Babai ni Lokesh and Adinarayana chapmadu lanti propaganda cheyyanu."

If you don't find the answer in it, you seriosuly have problems with reading comprehension. Work on that first. Then we will do dicso.

13 minutes ago, Somedude said:

If you don't find the answer in it, you seriosuly have problems with reading comprehension. Work on that first. Then we will do dicso.

endhuku bayapadthunnav kaka

lemon sarr is Baboru banrothu - Yes/ No answer cheyadaniki

evaraina kodthara.  I feel pity for u kaka.. nizanga from last 2 days i was trying to get this answer from u

oka saari pink diamond, Babai case ani ekkadiko pothav.  But direct gaa answer cheyavu

My answer - Yes, i beleive lemon saar is Baboru slave

Ni answer endhi

11 minutes ago, kidney said:

endhuku bayapadthunnav kaka

lemon sarr is Baboru banrothu - Yes/ No answer cheyadaniki

evaraina kodthara.  I feel pity for u kaka.. nizanga from last 2 days i was trying to get this answer from u

oka saari pink diamond, Babai case ani ekkadiko pothav.  But answer cheyavu

I can give you one word answer. I give those answer to neutral and people with no-agenda. Don't expect me to give one word answer to you.

I have given you plenty of info in another thread about how Nimmagadda was YSR person from the start and Narasimhan pushed him into SEC position instead of picking up one of 3 people recommeded by CBN. You didn't want to read all that info and you are hell-bent on saying he is CBN batrothu and etc. No point in answering people like you. I will give you another peice of info - in 2014 Nimmagadda was TTD EO. As soon as CBN came to power he transfered Nimmagadda to some insignificant position in handloom dept.

Just now, Somedude said:

I can give you one word answer. I give those answer to neutral and people with no-agenda. Don't expect me to answer that to you.

I have given you plenty of info in another thread about how Nimmagadda was YSR person from the start and Narasimhan pushed him into SEC position instead of picking up one of 3 people recommeded by CBN. You didn't want to read all that info and you are hell-bent on saying he is CBN batrothu and etc. No point in answering people like you. I will give you another peice of info - in 2014 Nimmagadda was TTD EO. As soon as CBN came to power he transfered Nimmagadda to some insignificant position in handloom dept.

i can give answer, Pink diamond kaadhu nayana

idhi emaina IAS dismiss answer aaa...  Gud if u disagree as nimmakayi is Baboru bandrothu... or Ok if u agree.. Its individual opinion

aa answer cheppadaaniki intha yedusthunnav antae....  

sarae kaani.. @3$%

8 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Okapudu ap 24×7 news channel ani okati undedhi, venkata krishna gadi programs thappa most neutral channel, both parties spokespersons use to attend, now NTV some what better, pro jaffa vadu, kani emadya konchem neutral ga maradu add 10tv also in case of ap

99tv maa friends undhi kada @3$%

@dasara_bullodu1

AP ki centre nundi ye fund vacchina baboru tana stamp vese varu.. for eg. housing scheme ki paisal mostly centre icchindi... anduke Modi telivi ga funding ivvatam apesadu... Jaggu kooda ade paddhati following anukunta

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

@ZoomNaidu @odhu_le_macha @Mirage @rightwinger91 @kamandalamjalam1 @Spartan @karthik25 @dasara_bullodu1 @JustChill_Mama @soodhilodaaram

We should spread truth before jaffas and pulkas spread false news on funds given to ap

so nuvvu aa andhra hater okkate batch annamata. I never understood what is wrong with you guys but now matter clear. You people have no confidence in yourself. The only satisfaction you get is run down pulkas. In fact your identity is "anti pulka" anthe. THere is nothing positive. WHile i also hate them what you guys do is different. you will destroy yourself, your language and everything for being an anti pulka.

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so nuvvu aa andhra hater okkate batch annamata. I never understood what is wrong with you guys but now matter clear. You people have no confidence in yourself. The only satisfaction you get is run down pulkas. In fact your identity is "anti pulka" anthe. THere is nothing positive. WHile i also hate them what you guys do is different. you will destroy yourself, your language and everything for being an anti pulka.

Who is andhra hater above, name him

4 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah I'm the most neutral guy, thread eskoni poll lo gelchanu kuda, no pulka or jaffa ever did that

I want to believe you bro but i am not sure. After kaaramchedu and ranga murder Pulkas acted as if they dont need to repair relations in kostha because entire AP is the playground. Soon they learnt the lessons. But onions also became nothing but like an "anti pulka" cult. Going from jaffas to now BJP - no thought for telugu people, no ideology, no broad vision. (No Bjp is not an idelology it is a facist caste thug group)