Certified PMP folks come here

DonnyStrumpet

2 minutes ago, Panasa_pandu said:

LTT...How do I show 35 hours of PDU for PMP certifcation through pluralsight?

All I see is udemy courses.

TIAsSa_j@il

I did it from pluralsight.. search PMP training on plural sight , then print the certificates after completing each course by going to profile setting.

Just now, Raazu said:

I did it from pluralsight.. search PMP training on plural sight , then print the certificates after completing each course by going to profile setting.

U can use 10 day trial and finish it off ! 

8 minutes ago, Raazu said:

U can use 10 day trial and finish it off ! 

How do I show 3 years of project management exp? Do I need to get letters from employers?sSa_j@il

1 minute ago, Panasa_pandu said:

How do I show 3 years of project management exp? Do I need to get letters from employers?sSa_j@il

U should put the experience in such a way that u cover 5 processes groups.. and u should show progressive experience in those projects. U don’t need any experience letters, if PMP randomly picks for additional documentation, then based on what they ask u have to submit.

for now- no need.

process-groups-2.png

5 minutes ago, Raazu said:

U should put the experience in such a way that u cover 5 processes groups.. and u should show progressive experience in those projects. U don’t need any experience letters, if PMP randomly picks for additional documentation, then based on what they ask u have to submit.

for now- no need.

process-groups-2.png

Appreciate the responses man. sSa_j@il

Will LTT thread if I have any more questions

2 hours ago, Panasa_pandu said:

TIAsSa_j@il

if you are a PMI member, Projectmanagement.com lo free seminars untai, you can connect your projectmanagement.com account to PMI membership and you will accrue PDU's in PMI if you watch the seminars.  

2 hours ago, Panasa_pandu said:

general ga you just submit you worked in this company and have to provide a colleague emailid (company), they will audit 1 in 5 people and they will either call them or email them for confirmation. 

16 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

general ga you just submit you worked in this company and have to provide a colleague emailid (company), they will audit 1 in 5 people and they will either call them or email them for confirmation. 

Thank you man for the help. I'll check them outsSa_j@il

18 hours ago, Panasa_pandu said:

TIAsSa_j@il

https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/

Ekkada listen to the courses and take the test. You will get the required PDU's . This podcast is really helpful to pass the exam too.  I bought the simulator as well and it was super helpful. 

19 hours ago, Amrita said:

https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/

Ekkada listen to the courses and take the test. You will get the required PDU's . This podcast is really helpful to pass the exam too.  I bought the simulator as well and it was super helpful. 

Thank you mansSa_j@il I wil start my prep next week probably and look at all these resources then.

22 minutes ago, Panasa_pandu said:

Thank you mansSa_j@il I wil start my prep next week probably and look at all these resources then.

All the best !