DevOps Engineer role with Infosys for $45/hr

zarathustra

Just now, veerigadu said:

Apple client ki ayithe chala easy. Others ki konchem kastam 

Just looking for part time....single salary tho bandi steering kasthakam gaa undi tenor.gif

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Talk to some desi vendors. They are very generous 

but i am not software   tenor.gifI asked...they said no ...part time only full time

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

real story - 10 years back: 

TCS approached for architect role at fortune50 company.. contract to hire, hyped up the position  saying you'll be working with CTO directly etc... i made the mistake of not asking for rate - as I know how much architect at that company makes. I assumed they'll pay me equivalent hourly or w-2 pay. 

not joking - i had 2 interviews with TCS folks, 3 with  client and they are super impressed and ask me for in person. they said it is formality at this point. TCS sent me a document to sign - $33.75 C2C.  i tried to argue , but I got a reply saying they have people ready to work less and they are losing 3$ profit by going out instead of hiring within TCS. their internal rate is 30$ blah blah... 

i got another offer by that time and ignored. I said I won't go for interview and sent Thank you mail.. but client wanted me so bad that TCS NA head called me to beg me to go to interview and he promised "competitive rate" for 6 months I need to be contract. I asked how much and he said in his own words "offer that I can't refuse" - that guy saw God father looks like...  another guy sent another glorious email saying how lucky that rate is increased to 35.75 - a whopping 2$ which he never heard of in his 25 year career. 

I took screen shots and sent them to the client email IDs I have... i basically apologized and said I don't want to come to interview to waste each others time. I was impressed with client interviewers and don't want to burn bridges at client. 

What happened next is unimaginable ... Some TCS VP called me and threatened to deport me to india (i was on GC at that time ) saying they have deep contacts at immigration. 

/end of rant 

VP is God father and managers are his chamchas....We are ruled by witchhhh mafiaaa

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

real story - 10 years back: 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

TCS approached for architect role at fortune50 company.. contract to hire, hyped up the position  saying you'll be working with CTO directly etc... i made the mistake of not asking for rate - as I know how much architect at that company makes. I assumed they'll pay me equivalent hourly or w-2 pay. 

sunheist.com
20% OFF ADVENTURE READY SUNGLASSES
SunHeist Eyewear - A better sunglass company that believes adventure feeds the soul.

not joking - i had 2 interviews with TCS folks, 3 with  client and they are super impressed and ask me for in person. they said it is formality at this point. TCS sent me a document to sign - $33.75 C2C.  i tried to argue , but I got a reply saying they have people ready to work less and they are losing 3$ profit by going out instead of hiring within TCS. their internal rate is 30$ blah blah... 

i got another offer by that time and ignored. I said I won't go for interview and sent Thank you mail.. but client wanted me so bad that TCS NA head called me to beg me to go to interview and he promised "competitive rate" for 6 months I need to be contract. I asked how much and he said in his own words "offer that I can't refuse" - that guy saw God father looks like...  another guy sent another glorious email saying how lucky that rate is increased to 35.75 - a whopping 2$ which he never heard of in his 25 year career. 

I took screen shots and sent them to the client email IDs I have... i basically apologized and said I don't want to come to interview to waste each others time. I was impressed with client interviewers and don't want to burn bridges at client. 

What happened next is unimaginable ... Some TCS VP called me and threatened to deport me to india (i was on GC at that time ) saying they have deep contacts at immigration. 

/end of rant 

Lol. 

That TCS VP might be a friend of director Rajamouli. 

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Why this guy? joke ardham kale anna

Rajamouli once gave warning that if we watch  pirated movie, army will come in helicopters  directly into our living rooms and immigration will deport to india

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Rajamouli once gave warning that if we watch  pirated movie, army will come in helicopters  directly into our living rooms and immigration will deport to india

LOL