Sharmila To Launch Party In March?

Anta Assamey

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

YSR poyinpaude manakota lo chusaru ga em ayindi , jagana anna apude decide ayaru chalo bet pettina nota kana takva vastayi, caste is the last thing considered in telangana, dora caste .5% to 1 % still he is cm

Lol CITI_c$y

Mari maa dora ki vethirekanga caste meetinglu enduku edtunaru... 

Dora caste 2%ani ts govt cheputundi , u confirm how much, more than 1.25-1.5 I believe

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol CITI_c$y

Dora caste 2%ani ts govt cheputundi , u confirm how much, more than 1.25-1.5 I believe

1219422324_tenor(1).thumb.gif.8207e3f5b6

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:
Sharmila To Launch Party In March?

Even as the camp of Y S Sharmila, sister of sister of YSRC party president and Andhra Pradesh CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, remains silent on the rumours that she would launch a new party in Telangana, more and more speculations have been coming into circulation in the social media.

According to the latest rumours, Sharmila is likely to formally announce the launch of her new party in the month of March and the preparations are in full swing for the launch of the party in a big way.

There is already a talk that she has already registered her party with the Election Commission of India as YSR Telangana Party (YSRTP). Some others say it would be named as Telangana YSR Congress.

The latest speculations also say that Sharmila has also coined her party slogan: “Rajanna Rajyam and Jagananna Sakshemam.” May be, there would be better slogans as the days of the party floating close in.

Let us wait for more such speculations in the political circles!

Bible meedhottu?

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

It's not even practical. 

It will be a death blow to KCR/TRS if that was to happen.

All Christian votes to this party

All Muslim votes to MIM 

All Hindu votes to BJP 

All Secular votes to Congress.

What vote bank will TRS get?

Andhra settlers voters 😜😜

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol CITI_c$y

see CBN caste may be it migrants or people who migrated generations ago is more than Dora , enni meetings pettina ovadu em pikina Dora form lo unapudu emi peekaledu, maa dora konni extras chesadu poyadu last two elections lo

If KCR is back to form TRS will get 85% of the seats, I still firmly beleive no poltical leader  knows about telangana as Dora does , it might be agricluture, water resources , demographics what not

Only thing e madya jara dimak sarkanicnhidni ijn a rush to make son as cm

see CBN caste may be it migrants or people who migrated generations ago is more than Dora , enni meetings pettina ovadu em pikina Dora form lo unapudu emi peekaledu, maa dora konni extras chesadu poyadu last two elections lo

If KCR is back to form TRS will get 85% of the seats, I still firmly beleive no poltical leader  knows about telangana as Dora does , it might be agricluture, water resources , demographics what not

Only thing e madya jara dimak sarkanicnhidni ijn a rush to make son as cm

Hmm that is correct he knows every inch of ts,Dora 85% seats a no comedies plz, next time it will be neck to neck btw bjp & trs

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Hmm that is correct he knows every inch of ts,Dora 85% seats a no comedies plz, next time it will be neck to neck btw bjp & trs

Nenu conditional clause pettanu of Dora is back to form still 3 more years to go

The way things are going BJP and TRS have already agreement in the cneter , ikada edo matladthu untaru, manam picchi olam namminanduku

we will know exact picture once they start mayor election in GHMC 

Nenu conditional clause pettanu of Dora is back to form still 3 more years to go

The way things are going BJP and TRS have already agreement in the cneter , ikada edo matladthu untaru, manam picchi olam namminanduku

we will know exact picture once they start mayor election in GHMC 

Vuu.. 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

inka emi VUU , andaru gupchup kurchunaru official tho pani kanichestaru emo

Whatever Dora scene aipoindhi man lot of negativity I saw on him in hyd, I hope pick up and gives BJP a good fight

I am master in surveys and seeing pulse of people's mood can confirm with @manadonga bro and @kalaa_pipaasibros

If elections were to happen today, trs will fall below 35 seats in assembly

• Upvote 1