Quality of our discos

Telugodura456

2 hours ago, kreole said:

Well meaning anta, lol. 

Divide and Rule - Remember how the country was enslaved for nearly a thousand years with this concept. Remember this every day of your life. 

Print chesi goda meeda atikinchuko @Hector8

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

But the thread was basically anti-caste and questioning why govt would encourage casteism like that.

Wrong Statement --> Casteism was encouraged by People not Government ..33mtnj.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

what do you mean one  caste ? i mentioned two castes there.

Not a big difference. It still was a target. Anyway that topic has been discussed to death here.

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Not a big difference. It still was a target. Anyway that topic has been discussed to death here.

Army regiment names was discussed to death here ? really ? i have never seen it. You must be lying.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Army regiment names was discussed to death here ? really ? i have never seen it. You must be lying.

They were .... the point was that people were more likely to support someone from their own caste in battle. That is how things are. 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

They were .... the point was that people were more likely to support someone from their own caste in battle. That is how things are. 

Neither of the castes i mentioned even exist in ap. unless you are saying jats, rajputs have visited this forum just to respond to those threads.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Neither of the castes i mentioned even exist in ap. unless you are saying jats, rajputs have visited this forum just to respond to those threads.

Again already discussed and some feel associated fyi.