csrcsr

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

58 costco oban

Bevmo lo glenlivit founder reserve 30  usually 40 untadi same in total wine

Frech royal Canadian mida $5 off undi

Yee ooru baa dead seap unnai

On 2/8/2021 at 5:33 AM, csrcsr said:

Baaga alvatu ayindi entha tagina potha ne undi alvatu aitada ani bayam avutundi

Jd, black label, red lol okat rendu Tagirhe salu anipistadi , idi posta unte pothane undi

Hei bro, I have visited all the Glen family sites on Scottish Highlands. GlenLivet, Glenfiddich, Glenmorangie all are premier whiskies made from finest materials. Also Aber family products as well. 
One thing that can be assured with Scottish Whiskies is that they do not harm your body in ways other liquors do as they are made from the purest Scottish waters and finest raw materials. Though the excessive intake does harm to you. 
Surprisingly many of the Glen and Aber family distilleries have less than 10 full time employees at any time in an year at any of their factories in Scotland

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yskokila said:

Hei bro, I have visited all the Glen family sites on Scottish Highlands. GlenLivet, Glenfiddich, Glenmorangie all are premier whiskies made from finest materials. Also Aber family products as well. 
One thing that can be assured with Scottish Whiskies is that they do not harm your body in ways other liquors do as they are made from the purest Scottish waters and finest raw materials. Though the excessive intake does harm to you. 
Surprisingly many of the Glen and Aber family distilleries have less than 10 full time employees at any time in an year at any of their factories in Scotland

Wow lucky you, E madya ado doubt vastundi antha chinna factories world wide ela supply chestunaru original e antava because all scotch have limitations in production kada

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Wow lucky you, E madya ado doubt vastundi antha chinna factories world wide ela supply chestunaru original e antava because all scotch have limitations in production kada

You doubts are justified as until I went there physically and see some of them, me too wan't knowing about the 'Scottish' thing associated with Whisky. Its 100% automated and factories operate in hustle & bustle free world. All the water they use in whiskies is Spring water collected at the foot hills of Scottish mountains and the rivers that originate on those mountains. Hence the taste. Like how our Tirupati laddoo gets its taste due to water from Tirumala Well on the premises of the Lord. Also most of the ingredients they use like barley, oats, corn and wheat are grown on Scottish low-lands using the water from the highlands.

Plenty of videos out there on YouTube. There are some factories which has employees from a single family of size 5 or 6. And they produce world leading products.

All these from a Scottish population of size 54 Lakhs which is same as that of population size of East Godavari Dt.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question immersing myself in Scottish thing.

Yes, at least the whiskies sold in Europe and USA cannot have duplicate brands as branding and selling of alcohol is highly regulated by both the exporting and importing countries.

Although especially in a country like India, anything can happen between the sky and the earth.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, yskokila said:

You doubts are justified as until I went there physically and see some of them, me too wan't knowing about the 'Scottish' thing associated with Whisky. Its 100% automated and factories operate in hustle & bustle free world. All the water they use in whiskies is Spring water collected at the foot hills of Scottish mountains and the rivers that originate on those mountains. Hence the taste. Like how our Tirupati laddoo gets its taste due to water from Tirumala Well on the premises of the Lord. Also most of the ingredients they use like barley, oats, corn and wheat are grown on Scottish low-lands using the water from the highlands.

Plenty of videos out there on YouTube. There are some factories which has employees from a single family of size 5 or 6. And they produce world leading products.

All these from a Scottish population of size 54 Lakhs which is same as that of population size of East Godavari Dt.

Wow , 54lakhs population tho world mottam🙏

21 minutes ago, yskokila said:

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question immersing myself in Scottish thing.

Yes, at least the whiskies sold in Europe and USA cannot have duplicate brands as branding and selling of alcohol is highly regulated by both the exporting and importing countries.

Although especially in a country like India, anything can happen between the sky and the earth.

I love those Scottish castles bro. Plan to see them some day

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

And they produced some of the finest Engineers and scientists that the world has seen

Anthe gaa Germany population kuda mana telugu states antha merc,  BMW, audi,vw, sap inka enno the list goes on

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Anthe gaa Germany population kuda mana telugu states antha merc,  BMW, audi,vw, sap inka enno the list goes on

Yeah Germans are maybe the most innovative. Scotland I said because they have been mostly subjugated by the Brits through most of the history but still contributed so much 

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah Germans are maybe the most innovative. Scotland I said because they have been mostly subjugated by the Brits through most of the history but still contributed so much 

True

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Abbo inka Germany gurunchi cheppalante AFDB lo vunna page storage saripoodhu. They produced the finest Engineers and Scientists of the world. By 1900, they have Mercedes, Siemens, Bosch, Bayer, BASF like companies.

Before 1900 I think Germans were the dominant immigrants of USA and most of the successful businessmen and scientists in USA were of German origin. 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

But on the downside, Germans and their Racist Supremacy tendencies were the reason for two World Wars, the biggest wars that human race have seen, especially after so much advancements in technology.

Their race, their superiority over Science and Industrial development have spoiled them. They wanted to build another Holy Roman Empire and unite all of the Europe at once. They are partially successful. Their quest for revenge after the defeat of WW-1 is really commendable but at the same time that led to WW-2 which saw the decline of entire Europe.

Before the WW-2 and after WW-2, Germans suffered heavily with almost all of the German women ra-ped by occupying USA and Russian forces.

Majority of German scientists were taken over by Russia and USA and thats why you see NASA rising after 1945.

To everyones surprise even after looting of entire country by USA and Russia, Germany became the Worlds second largest exporter by 1955, just after 10 years of the end of the WW-2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

And they produced some of the finest Engineers and scientists that the world has seen

Not only that, almost every US president has either Scottish or Irish roots with at at least one of their parents or grand parents born in Scotland or Ireland