Uber lo data engineer vs contracting @100/hr

ramabeer

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

no pain no gain. first lo might be you have to slog 12-14 hours a day and weekends too

later with experience you will handle it with 10 and then gradually 8 hours daily

else emundi ala chill ga life gadipestu undu mirchi bajji tintu one day H4 vaunty or OPT poragad will kick you out of market

*=:

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I understand your point. I get the seriousness of your logic. However I have seen alot of people who got hospitalized and even got bed ridden due to these stressful IT jobs as they were so driven to do something in life. 

I realised it's all not worth it. I'm fine being mediocre as long as I dont compromise on other crucial aspects such as health and relationships in life. 

hard work anedi 30's lo kakapote em 60's lo chestar vayya naak ardham kaadu . depends on priorities. but what I have seen with just some average skills you cannot have any growth post 35-40 years I feel. Insecurity to saavali. antakanna a** bend chesi work cheyyadam better ani naa feel

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I understand your point. I get the seriousness of your logic. However I have seen alot of people who got hospitalized and even got bed ridden due to these stressful IT jobs as they were so driven to do something in life. 

I realised it's all not worth it. I'm fine being mediocre as long as I dont compromise on other crucial aspects such as health and relationships in life. 

I'm far from being insecure that one day OFFFT and Echhh1 will kick me out of market. It's a typical small diiiiick insecure desi mindset. 

Entha mandini choosav hospital lo join ayina vallani?

There are millions who are living happily doing fte’s.

i saw many contractors with lot of stress about contract extension. Nenu career start chesindi kooda contractor gaaney.

you need to be open to explore. Evaro okkaru hospitalize ayyaru stress tho ani ilaney untam antey kastam bro

• Upvote 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

Cheyandi samara. Puttindhe dhanikosam ane la seyyandi. Nobody is stopping. 

I'm happy with my life style.

9 to 5 tharvatha enni lakshalu icchina I can't work.  I have other priorities such as going for a walk with loved ones, reading a book, gym, cooking, and solid 8 hr sleep. 

You aren't wrong, neither is the other poster. Evari priorities varivi

Just now, Vaampire said:

Entha mandini choosav hospital lo join ayina vallani?

There are millions who are living happily doing fte’s.

i saw many contractors with lot of stress about contract extension. Nenu career start chesindi kooda contractor gaaney.

you need to be open to explore. Evaro okkaru hospitalize ayyaru stress tho ani ilaney untam antey kastam bro

Nice bro. As long as you can maintain 9 to 5 lifestyle. It doesn't matter whether its fte or contracting. It only becomes an issue when you just get obsessed about job and money. That's the summary. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

9 to 5 tharvatha enni lakshalu icchina I can't work.  I have other priorities such as going for a walk with loved ones, reading a book, gym, cooking, and solid 8 hr sleep. 

I am fte.. i dont remember when was the last time i worked for more than 6 hours a day.

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Nice bro. As long as you can maintain 9 to 5 lifestyle. It doesn't matter whether its fte or contracting. It only becomes an issue when you just get obsessed about job and money. That's the summary. 

Its not just about job or money man. Its much more than that. Fte’s ki company lo unnantha recognization contractors ki undadhu. 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I am fte.. i dont remember when was the last time i worked for more than 6 hours a day.

Yekkadooo 12 to 14hrs per day and work weekends ani sadivina anna. Anduke a comment sesina. Li888 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

These are myths man. Companies like Google, Microsoft, etc have a great work-life balance