Over 6.76 lakh Indians gave up Indian citizenship in 5 years

Telugodura456

13 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

One can always leave their own country and culture without hating it.  A person may hate their country’s government, for example an American disliking the Trump government yet still themselves being American. Criticism of a country is good. But Hating deeply their country/culture of origination shows a deep internalized inferiority complex. 

The sorrowful part is these folks will never become a part of the alien culture either. An Ex-pat will never become a American or British, which will lead him/her to look for diluting the alien culture to suit his needs. For EX: There were tons of American restaurants in Philippines, Malaysia in 60's when tons of White guys moved there. Now there are hardly any left. They have disappeared into the local population in 2 generations.

Their love of the alien will never be reciprocated. Dilution of a few Indians into the American or Euro lines is ok. With 2-3 generations there will be a number of kids with 1/16 or 1/8th Indian DNA in US, Europe

one can do what one wants.. ask soodhilodhaaram... he's all for freedom and for man to chose his destiny.

trash talking a country is pretty much no big deal what say @soodhilodaaram bhayya?

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

career, profession, personal growth ivanni BJP guys do it well contrary to leftist liberal scum who waste their time in anarchy

citizenship and love for motherland are 2 different things, one has to be personally successful to make theitr nation successful, unlike the freeloaders and scamsters congress and left represent

if india allows dual citizenship, you will see BJP folks coming first to claim for Indian citizenship as well

why are you scared to talk to a high school dropout like me then?

10 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Be proud of it. Other countries are recognising Indian talent and allowing them to stay. Pachakamerlu unnodiki uranta pachaga kanipistundi. You are lucky to be born in India even mee deshallo kuda over ga liberal talk cheste cut chesi padestaaru. India is a very tolerant country kaabatti mee aatalu saagutunnai.

Indians bend and work their ass off for selfish reasons aina. 
IT annadhi lekapothey, most of us in USA vere jobs tho survive kastam. 
IT lo shine avvali ante programming skills, min communication skills untey chalu. 
Some people drive the vehicle without proper skills also that’s diff matter. 
US lo local vallu chala few extraordinary untaru, most Of them gO into other positions(nursing, teaching..etc) or live off of state benefits. 

16 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

one can do what one wants.. ask soodhilodhaaram... he's all for freedom and for man to chose his destiny.

trash talking a country is pretty much no big deal what say @soodhilodaaram bhayya?

One can do what he wants, No one is disputing that, But hating ones own origination is a deep seated inferiority complex.

Group loyalty should not lead to hatred of other groups but hating once own group and asking for his failure or destruction is not good either.

Finding faults with India is fine, but calling for its own destruction is not good either. 

1 hour ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

One can do what he wants, No one is disputing that, But hating ones own origination is a deep seated inferiority complex.

Group loyalty should not lead to hatred of other groups but hating once own group and asking for his failure or destruction is not good either.

Finding faults with India is fine, but calling for its own destruction is not good either. 

who is hating one own orignation ? i am hating telugu culutre ? you are one self hating because loving india means hating your language.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

who is hating one own orignation ? i am hating telugu culutre ? you are one self hating because loving india means hating your language.

I did not mention you. Loving India means hating my language? If i love this world, then does that mean i hate something alien.

What logic is that? You can  love anything independent of loving or hating some other things. is there a mutual exclusivity between India and Telugu? You can love both Andhra and Hyderabad or Bengal. You can love multiple languages. 

11 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

I did not mention you. Loving India means hating my language? If i love this world, then does that mean i hate something alien.

What logic is that? You can  love anything independent of loving or hating some other things. is there a mutual exclusivity between India and Telugu? You can love both Andhra and Hyderabad or Bengal. You can love multiple languages. 

Because india hates your language. It takes your tax money but does not speak your language. Parliament discussions to its communications to supreme court judgements - your language is not part of anything.

42 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Because india hates your language. It takes your tax money but does not speak your language. Parliament discussions to its communications to supreme court judgements - your language is not part of anything.

It seems you are asking me to hate India. Love for language is one thing, but love for this area is other thing. Parliament, Supreme court Judgement does not use Marathi, Bengali, Orissi, Assamese, Malayalam or Kannda or Tamil. India is not a singularity to love or hate anything. It is just policies. 

Is Telugu a part of US, or any other country? NO. So do all of them hate Telugu? Will other countries love Telugu? There is no guarantee 

23 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

It seems you are asking me to hate India. Love for language is one thing, but love for this area is other thing. Parliament, Supreme court Judgement does not use Marathi, Bengali, Orissi, Assamese, Malayalam or Kannda or Tamil. India is not a singularity to love or hate anything. It is just policies. 

Is Telugu a part of US, or any other country? NO. So do all of them hate Telugu? Will other countries love Telugu? There is no guarantee 

Yes they use only hindi - doesnt that strike odd to you ? can you expect a german to accept his parliament debates in french and his courts pass judgements in french but he continues to pay taxes? India is a badly made up country which is actually an empire with a court language replaced by persian to urdu to english to english/hindi

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes they use only hindi - doesnt that strike odd to you ? can you expect a german to accept his parliament debates in french and his courts pass judgements in french but he continues to pay taxes? India is a badly made up country which is actually an empire with a court language replaced by persian to urdu to english to english/hindi

Complete India was never an empire, except British times. Even in British times The princely states existed and were semi-autonomous. 

Countries are not natural entities but artificial entity. if the success of a country shows how well it was made, then may be we are not well made. But Splitting up of India is the solution? Do each of our individual states have enough strength or does it give us any advantage? The Indian constitution binds all together as one state. 

Even the Euro states have come together as one EU. 

I also really hate Oriya folks more than any group of people. I am from Vizag and it is being run over by them. The Stupid CBN and Jagan have not been able to get us even a railway Zone.

I sometimes think telugu people should split from India, But then what, what about telugu people across India, 50% of AP trade happens through our borders. we are not self sufficient. 

I sometimes seriously think South should Split, But we have to look at how and when to do it.

We as a South Indian should look for autonomy across the deccan line, if not we will get run over by Northies.

It is not about Language or religion, but our cultural orientation and identity. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Indians bend and work their ass off for selfish reasons aina. 
IT annadhi lekapothey, most of us in USA vere jobs tho survive kastam. 
IT lo shine avvali ante programming skills, min communication skills untey chalu. 
Some people drive the vehicle without proper skills also that’s diff matter. 
US lo local vallu chala few extraordinary untaru, most Of them gO into other positions(nursing, teaching..etc) or live off of state benefits. 

correct

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Mundhu Nuvvu Telugu lo maatladu ra - okka padham kuda Telugu ledhu, nuvvu malla language raani vaallu matladaledhani yedupokati 😂😂