Over 6.76 lakh Indians gave up Indian citizenship in 5 years

Telugodura456

2 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Complete India was never an empire, except British times. Even in British times The princely states existed and were semi-autonomous. 

Countries are not natural entities but artificial entity. if the success of a country shows how well it was made, then may be we are not well made. But Splitting up of India is the solution? Do each of our individual states have enough strength or does it give us any advantage? The Indian constitution binds all together as one state. 

Even the Euro states have come together as one EU. 

I also really hate Oriya folks more than any group of people. I am from Vizag and it is being run over by them. The Stupid CBN and Jagan have not been able to get us even a railway Zone.

I sometimes think telugu people should split from India, But then what, what about telugu people across India, 50% of AP trade happens through our borders. we are not self sufficient. 

I sometimes seriously think South should Split, But we have to look at how and when to do it.

We as a South Indian should look for autonomy across the deccan line, if not we will get run over by Northies.

It is not about Language or religion, but our cultural orientation and identity. 

wow thats a thoughtful post. Did not expect it from you. well if you care to look around most succesful nations are based on language. I am not opposed to EU style arrangement of india - infact there are some merits to it.

We dont even need south india - Telugu, Tamil etc are languages with huge populations. I have proposed many times that states keep 70-90% of the finances and 10-20% can be spend on defense and space etc which enhance prestige of nation and fire imagination of youth.  But right now Delhi returns only 33%(after cess) and even decides traffic challan in cities. There is massive over centralisation.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

wow thats a thoughtful post. Did not expect it from you. well if you care to look around most succesful nations are based on language. I am not opposed to EU style arrangement of india - infact there are some merits to it.

We dont even need south india - Telugu, Tamil etc are languages with huge populations. I have proposed many times that states keep 70-90% of the finances and 10-20% can be spend on defense and space etc which enhance prestige of nation and fire imagination of youth.  But right now Delhi returns only 33%(after cess) and even decides traffic challan in cities. There is massive over centralisation.

But when population of North is increasing at such alarmingly high level and south's population growth rate is at levels of Eastern Europe splitting might be the better option. Population differences will lead to a massive shift in power

We need to control the movement of people not just money.

The reason we have to split is because south is being de-enfranchised. If the number of parliament seats are reset based on current population levels south will loose representation.

The south will become irrelevant. We wont have any other option but to split.

The appropriating of Lok Sabha seats was last done in 1977 on the basis of 1971 census. The appropriation was postponed a number of times and is now scheduled for 2025 and seats are supposed to increase to 1000 from 543. If this happens south will become irrelevant and will have no option but to leave the Union of India. 

look at the percentage of Northies in Bengaluru, hyderabad, Vizag or even chennai

Splitting just AP and T will be difficult. We need a wider pull. If whole south revolts, we retain some strength and also influence across the world. 

IAS and IPS based bureaucracy is used to control the states of India. We have break this bureaucracy and also carve out our enclaves in strategic arms. 

I have written detailed documentation on how South can split. 

We have to make sure that it does not become a civil war. South's representation is armed forces and paramilitary is not even 20%. We cannot win a direct war with North. We have to use political will to split away. 

• Upvote 1