Education is overrated

NiranjanGaaru

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I wish it was that easy. Yes i use laptop. 

I am not really sure . 75 miles away oka lake undi veldam anukuntunna may be one of these days. Weather isnt great but atleast can go for a drive intlo undi chirakochestondi.

I know the feeling... I badly want to go on a trip too... too much stressed out off late.. I feel like I need a break... on top of this, winter is also killing me.. cannot go out even for a walk.. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I know the feeling... I badly want to go on a trip too... too much stressed out off late.. I feel like I need a break... on top of this, winter is also killing me.. cannot go out even for a walk.. 

Same here. Naku vellali ani undi but simultaneously i am scared too. Ma state lo inka 70+ vallaki vaccine giving. I want my parents to take asap  but may be they will be eligible in april. Naku iste nenu tesukunta then jana jeevana sravanti lo malla kalavachu mundu oka trip ki oka 2 weeks off petti povachu. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Naku vellali ani undi but simultaneously i am scared too. Ma state lo inka 70+ vallaki vaccine giving. I want my parents to take asap naku iste nenu tesukunta then jana jeevana sravanti lo malla kalavachu mundu oka trip ki oka 2 weeks off petti povachu. 

Hmm.. there is vaccine shortage everywhere... very very few people got it so far.. and it takes time for you to be immune to the virus.. basically, upto 2-3 weeks after you get the 2nd shot... so, it will be late summer before everyone gets the vaccine and we can get the immunity.. 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Hmm.. there is vaccine shortage everywhere... very very few people got it so far.. and it takes time for you to be immune to the virus.. basically, upto 2-3 weeks after you get the 2nd shot... so, it will be late summer before everyone gets the vaccine and we can get the immunity.. 

That's very long time. $s@d

10 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

Disagree

education is

knowledge

power

skill

tool

and as @betapilli says education has nothing to do with degree certificate or percentage. 

igigyLo.gif

It seems like most people think the point of education is for a livelihood. To me, formal education provides a way to explore the world, figure out your passion and pursue it. My formal education helped me figure out my passion, and I will spend my life pursuing it. 

11 minutes ago, betapilli said:

It seems like most people think the point of education is for a livelihood. To me, formal education providers a way to explore the world, figure out your passion and pursue it. My formal education helped me figure out my passion, and I will spend my life pursuing it. 

bongu em kaadu . . . 

bcom drop out 330px-Gautam_Adani.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

bongu em kaadu . . . 

bcom drop out 330px-Gautam_Adani.jpg

Banks takkuva percent ki interest ichi , benefits isteu ( mines lease ki ivadam for example ) majority people  adani or ambani laga avachu  Ani antunaru prof. Nageshwar 

Losses vachi loans pay cheyakapoina NPA ga convert chestaru banks or abroad lo settle ayitaru last ki  (mallya, nirav modi ) . Intha flexibility unappudu education qualification anedhi avasaram ledhu Ani prof nageshwar anaru 

Even adani , Mukesh owe to banks

• 2 weeks later...

Education is very important and should be accessible. However, sometimes it is easier to give mathematics to someone and to write works to someone. I think you can find a way out. For example, you can use the service https://essayservicescanner.com/papernow-review/ with reviews of writing services and choose a good and quality service. I recently read a Papernow review and was unpleasantly surprised that it doesn't have very good reviews. So now I always read reviews before using something. After all, it is always important to get quality work.

syllabus lo Social awareness from infants stage Compulsary cheyyali..

Mana deggara.. Language compulsory mida vunna priority social awareness mida vundadhu..

US lo I saw during my part job as a waiter.. Customer thank You cheptharu to reception or waiter or floor cleaner.. anyone

nenu adhae Ind lo maa local gang toh restaurent velli nappudu.. Waiter ki thank You chepthae.. Navvuthunnaru.. Orey Nu NRI ani 2much OA chesthunnavu raa ani ...

Basic education lo.. i felt.. Social awareness. Respect each other Jobs, Individuals.. Don't throw garbage on Streets, Do not split, Environment Cleanliness... ila subject lo pedithae.. atleast 10% change kanabadathadhi anukuntunna

• Upvote 1

And other point is - Rank raakapothae Life waste anae mindset maraali 

there is life even if u dont get rank.. Coding from 2nd class, IIT from 3rd class.. Without any outdoor sports.. asala kids life became miserable

On 2/13/2021 at 12:12 PM, Amrita said:

Education should help us get exposure, knowledge and empower us. It should help for survival and also make us humble. Empathy, values em lekunda kotlu sampadinchina waste last ki Steve jobs laga potaru. He felt his life is meaningless. 

basic ga education ane word ni misunderstand chesukuntunnam education includes all of the above ani na understanding , i may be wrong

• Upvote 1