Ee bpharm pori paina edho oka case vesi 6 months lopala veyyali

JustChill_Mama

18 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

Doctor said no other injuries...she fell on road side that explains swelling on foot.

She confirmed intercourse... which happened with her bf and brothers. May be under weed influence what they did appear to be rape.. They can find out rape vs consensual but not accurate

Yes, I heard the same int the video.  @kidney was asking doctor ela confirm chesaru ani. That question was for him. Obvisouly doctor will report that as rape. Looks like it was done by 3 and that under the influence of weed.

It was her BF and his two brothers ani vinna. After the act, they fled the scene after hearing the police siren.

9 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Yes, I heard the same int the video. As usual without not knowing full details @kidney was asking doctor ela confirm chesaru ani. That question was for him. Obvisouly doctor will report that as rape. Looks like it was done by 3 and that under the influence of weed.

It was her BF and his two brothers ani vinna. After the act, they fled the scene after hearing the police siren.

Nope....all that is false..there is no BF. No gang bang..

She got out from auto...walked for 1.5 hours (likely weed influence ) .. answered phone call, enabled live tracking. By the time police arrived,she removed clothes and slipped into bushes injuring herself....police showed the entire timeline except last 20/30 minutes. 

Doctor made a mistake or didnt even examine .. or she had sex before gettng on auto.... While consuming weed. 

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

She got out from auto...walked for 1.5 hours (likely weed influence ) .. answered phone call, enabled live tracking. By the time police arrived,she removed clothes and slipped into bushes injuring herself....police showed the entire timeline except last 20/30 minutes. 

Doctor made a mistake or didnt even examine .. or she had sex before gettng on auto.... While consuming weed. 

Weed kottinattu confirm cheyaledu ga

26 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Paina post chesina video lo ala chepparu man. Initially her seniour joined her in auto and got down in the next stop ani. She then joined her boyfriend and with 2 of his brothers. They all smoked weed. After smoking weed, with her consent they had with her ani cheppadu. Listen this. Doctor corret gane report chesindhi ani naa opinion.

Weed kottadaniki vellindhi. Mother endhuku late avuthundhi ani adigithe auto walas kidnap chesaru ani cheppindhi. Her mother called police. Looks like she didn't expect her mother call police because of being under the influence of weed. Or police ki chepthe thana life ki danger ani thana mother feel avuthadhi ani anukoni undali. And she may have thought that he will convince her mother saying she escaped from the auto walas. Kaani valla mother police ki cheppadam. Appatike police ravadam and hospital lo join cheyyadam. Thana consent tho ne her BF and brothers enjoy chesaru ani cheppukovadaniki embarrassment feel ayyi auto walas story continue chesi vallu gang bang ani cheppindhi ani doubt.

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Paina post chesina video lo ala chepparu man. Initially her seniour joined her in auto and got down in the next stop ani. She then joined her boyfriend and with 2 of his brothers. They all smoked weed. After smoking weed, with her consent they had with her ani cheppadu. Listen this. Doctor corret gane report chesindhi ani naa opinion.

Weed kottadaniki vellindhi. Mother endhuku late avuthundhi ani adigithe auto walas kidnap chesaru ani cheppindhi. Her mother called police. Looks like she didn't expect her mother call police because of being under the influence of weed. Or police ki chepthe thana life ki danger ani thana mother feel avuthadhi ani anukoni undali. And she may have thought that he will convince her mother saying she escaped from the auto walas. Kaani valla mother police ki cheppadam. Appatike police ravadam and hospital lo join cheyyadam. Thana consent tho ne her BF and brothers enjoy chesaru ani cheppukovadaniki embarrassment feel ayyi auto walas story continue chesi vallu gang bang ani cheppindhi ani doubt.

See the police interview....they tracked from 530 to 745 or so when they cought her...she is alone...when they found she is semi unconscious...either faking or weed. 

If any sex happened that's before she got in auto late afternoon

25 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

See the police interview....they tracked from 530 to 745 or so when they cought her...she is alone...when they found she is semi unconscious...either faking or weed. 

If any sex happened that's before she got in auto late afternoon

Yeah, watched the police interview too. I thought that the police are not publicly discolsing about her orgy with those guys. Police public chepthe media chese raccha thelisindhe kadha.

True, when they found her she was alone. In the video I posted they say those guys left the place leaving her unconscious knowing that the police are looking for her.

58 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Yeah, watched the police interview too. I thought that the police are not publicly discolsing about her orgy with those guys. Police public chepthe media chese raccha thelisindhe kadha.

True, when they found her she was alone. In the video I posted they say those guys left the place leaving her unconscious knowing that the police are looking for her.

Edi em jarigina females baditurali category loke vastaru Kada so close the case

• Haha 1

Boss, that NTV and HMTV , TV9 are all wrong...she never get on bike... That's biggest boothu that media created....get over it...

She walked 4 to 5 kilometers , got on another auto and at 720 started giving location details to police. 

Don't believe the media channel videos... Police showed entire time from 530 to 720...

If that happened it happened before 530

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

Boss, that NTV and HMTV , TV9 are all wrong...she never get on bike... That's biggest boothu that media created....get over it...

She walked 4 to 5 kilometers , got on another auto and at 720 started giving location details to police. 

Don't believe the media channel videos... Police showed entire time from 530 to 720...

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

If that happened it happened before 530

Okay, got it. Maree too much kadha. Aa news channels antha baritheginchi ela chepthunnayi assalu. I think that girls family should file the case. I understand she may have some issues. But BF and his brothers tho weed smoked and had orgy ani pracharam chesthunnaru ante too much man. And its shame that doct gave false report/statement.