h1b or h4 ead

IamBhagatSingh

Just now, IamBhagatSingh said:

hello bhayya's need your suggestions ... 

wife software job ki h1b best ah leka h4 ead ah ? as of now on h4 , thinking whether to apply for h1b or h4 ead  

H1chance unte h1 best bro , h4 ead at least at present renewals are taking 6 months,  I koti h1 unte it will always be back up

Only downside  is she should be capable to have the job continously to maintain status

So pros and cons unayi

Just now, csrcsr said:

H1chance unte h1 best bro , h4 ead at least at present renewals are taking 6 months,  I koti h1 unte it will always be back up

Only downside  is she should be capable to have the job continously to maintain status

So pros and cons unayi

@csrcsr  inni rojulu H4 EAD enduku aparo..telsindi..

they were stopping because of the guidance from previous admin about h4 spouses not eligible for jobs ani.

biden ragane H4 also eligible to work ani cheppagane approve ayyayi almost anni pending cases..

i got mine the next day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

they were stopping because of the guidance from previous admin about h4 spouses not eligible for jobs ani.

biden ragane H4 also eligible to work ani cheppagane approve ayyayi almost anni pending cases..

i got mine the next day.

California center?

10 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

hello bhayya's need your suggestions ... 

wife software job ki h1b best ah leka h4 ead ah ? as of now on h4 , thinking whether to apply for h1b or h4 ead  

H1

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

So pros and cons unayi

lets say h1b meeda job for 1 year . later converted to h4 again . what happens to h1 ? can we apply extension again ?

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i got mine the next day.

😎 cool nice at least e process fast aina ayindi