Cheating wife valla kastalu

siru

16 hours ago, siru said:
“My marriage of 5 years ended with my wife cheating on me multiple times; I only found out when I caught her red-handed with our neighbour. After, I saw her chats where she’d been sexting and meeting with men–this was after she sedated me every other night through my food. Still, she denied it all.
But then, I found a red slap mark on our son’s back. ‘Amma hit me when I told her I wanted to meet Thatha-Paatti’, he said. That was it–the next day, I filed for divorce; Srivatsan, our son, chose to stay with me.
I was devastated–in 6 months, our lives turned upside down; Shrivastan was 4. For the first 2 months, he’d wake up kicking and crying at night. I’d put him on my lap and sing him to sleep.
He even refused to eat–we discovered later that my ex-wife even sedated his food when she brought other men home. He knew something was wrong; he’d feel drowsy and anxious. Because of this, he started fearing food. So I’d make him eat by telling him stories to divert his attention.
As time passed by, he revealed how his mother used to kick him, even bite him if he didn’t listen to her. This once, when I was at work, Srivatsan had woken up to find his mother with another man. She’d threatened him–‘You’ll never meet your father if you utter a word’; my son was traumatized.
So I decided to move in with my parents thinking that he’d heal better with his Thatha-Paatti. There, I’d wake up early to cook for him, bathe him and teach him. On days I couldn’t work from home, my parents looked after him. They felt terribly guilty–‘We arranged this rishta...it’s our fault,’ my mother would say.
But we helped each other get out of it. I put Srivatsan into a new school–side by side, we both began therapy.
After a few months, when Srivatsan stopped mentioning his mother, I sat him down and asked, ‘Do you miss having a mother?’ and he said, ‘No, I don’t want to see Amma ever again.’ Over time, he started calling his grandmother ‘Amma’.
Our life is getting back on track now–Srivatsan and I go to the park every evening and then do our homework. And every weekend, we have movie nights!
After the divorce, my ex-wife never tried to reach out to us, not once! It’s been 2.5 years– Srivatsan is fully aware of what happened and has accepted it. At times, if I’m feeling low, Srivatsan senses it and gives me a hug– he’s so mature.
He keeps telling me that he will study hard and make me proud. Sometimes, he wants to become an engineer, at times a train driver–it changes every day. But this once, out of nowhere, he said, ‘Appa, I want to be a good father like you’ and everything seemed okay right about then…”

149932318_4117324461633803_8096797169438

Just one story of many, that comes out! God Bless Both!

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Nidra matralaaa? Sure aa? 

yup...brahmismoking.gifnenu school unnapudu maa inti kinda medical shop lo time spen chesthundey....they used to do it. inspection vasthy dorakunda dacheyvaru...black lo koneyvareu emo...

17 hours ago, siru said:
“My marriage of 5 years ended with my wife cheating on me multiple times; I only found out when I caught her red-handed with our neighbour. After, I saw her chats where she’d been sexting and meeting with men–this was after she sedated me every other night through my food. Still, she denied it all.
But then, I found a red slap mark on our son’s back. ‘Amma hit me when I told her I wanted to meet Thatha-Paatti’, he said. That was it–the next day, I filed for divorce; Srivatsan, our son, chose to stay with me.
I was devastated–in 6 months, our lives turned upside down; Shrivastan was 4. For the first 2 months, he’d wake up kicking and crying at night. I’d put him on my lap and sing him to sleep.
He even refused to eat–we discovered later that my ex-wife even sedated his food when she brought other men home. He knew something was wrong; he’d feel drowsy and anxious. Because of this, he started fearing food. So I’d make him eat by telling him stories to divert his attention.
As time passed by, he revealed how his mother used to kick him, even bite him if he didn’t listen to her. This once, when I was at work, Srivatsan had woken up to find his mother with another man. She’d threatened him–‘You’ll never meet your father if you utter a word’; my son was traumatized.
So I decided to move in with my parents thinking that he’d heal better with his Thatha-Paatti. There, I’d wake up early to cook for him, bathe him and teach him. On days I couldn’t work from home, my parents looked after him. They felt terribly guilty–‘We arranged this rishta...it’s our fault,’ my mother would say.
But we helped each other get out of it. I put Srivatsan into a new school–side by side, we both began therapy.
After a few months, when Srivatsan stopped mentioning his mother, I sat him down and asked, ‘Do you miss having a mother?’ and he said, ‘No, I don’t want to see Amma ever again.’ Over time, he started calling his grandmother ‘Amma’.
Our life is getting back on track now–Srivatsan and I go to the park every evening and then do our homework. And every weekend, we have movie nights!
After the divorce, my ex-wife never tried to reach out to us, not once! It’s been 2.5 years– Srivatsan is fully aware of what happened and has accepted it. At times, if I’m feeling low, Srivatsan senses it and gives me a hug– he’s so mature.
He keeps telling me that he will study hard and make me proud. Sometimes, he wants to become an engineer, at times a train driver–it changes every day. But this once, out of nowhere, he said, ‘Appa, I want to be a good father like you’ and everything seemed okay right about then…”

eee mahila sanghalu eda sachayi?  uthappudu egesuku vastharugaa....ilanti vaati meedha no spandinching?  purusha sanghalu ilantivi highlight chesi saavandi vaa...

4 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

eee mahila sanghalu eda sachayi?  uthappudu egesuku vastharugaa....ilanti vaati meedha no spandinching?  purusha sanghalu ilantivi highlight chesi saavandi vaa...

Those groups only want domination of the other gender. Vallaku ilantivi kanapadavu. 

On 2/16/2021 at 11:26 PM, siru said:

current leka pothea em chestha generator use chestha anthea kada.........

he knew she was too hungry, if can feed her......he should have let her go 

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2021 at 10:26 PM, siru said:

Feeling sad for you ra 

On 2/16/2021 at 11:26 PM, siru said:

Sorry to hear bro 😞 wish she finds a suitable male animal which satisfies her