Indian government developed messaging app

kakatiya

meanwhile.. Thaatha ranting in his inimitable style...

The former president is also no longer on Twitter, and claimed that the social media network was 'boring' without him.

He said the platforms could not cope with his popularity, claiming he had 89 million followers on Twitter 'because they held it back' and a further 39 million on the official POTUS account.

'We had other sites where we had millions and millions of people,' he said. 

'We were about as big as it gets. And likewise on Facebook. They all want that. 

'Part of the problem is mechanically they can't handle it, it's too many people. It's bigger than they are by many times.'

Trump said that, since he had been forced from social media for inciting violence, it was 'not the same.' 

He said: 'If you look at what's going on with Twitter, I understand it's become very boring and millions are leaving. 

'They are leaving it, because it's not the same. And I can understand that.'

Trump said he was 'negotiating with a number of people' about potentially starting his own site, and said he had no plans to return to Twitter because the moderators were 'harassing' him for claiming the election was stolen.

'We were being really harassed on Twitter,' he said. 

'They were putting up all sorts of flags, I guess they call them. They were flagging almost anything I said. Everything I was saying was being flagged. 

'It's disgraceful. 

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

Privacy ki Encryption ki difference enti correct ga cheppu bro.. edo add chestu adagaali ani adigeyadam kaakapothey

Encryption is mostly for data.. what u typed gets encrypted. Privacy is more of your profile credentials PPi (personal profile info)

they r used interchangeably...