Anyone into meditation to reduce anger

zarathustra

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Appudappudu kshanikavesaniki guravuthu unta. 

Esp family matters lo wife tho appudappudu oche manasparthallo ilantivi jaruguthu untayi. 

Meditation cheddam kastha aa kshanikavesanni control chesukotaniki ani thinking. 

Evaranna try chesara. 

Wifey tho anger management kosam meditation ni minchi edanna kanipettali... nenu adhe pani lo vunna.. dorakagaane ikkade post chesta 😉

Meditation may help.

Spend time in reading books like Thinking fast and slow, How to think Clearly, Subtle art of not giving Fck. These books help you see the world in a different perspective.

Once you see the world in a different way you will never get angry for small reasons and you respect your anger.

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Wifey tho anger management kosam meditation ni minchi edanna kanipettali... nenu adhe pani lo vunna.. dorakagaane ikkade post chesta 😉

Yeah choodu bro I will be very honest here, I have always grown up with a fiery temper in my youth. College lo dommi lu gatra kooda baane involve ayya so I am no saint. 

However after marriage I have mellowed down 70%, yet the fiery part of me sometimes comes out. Both me and my wife are Leos and we both have fiery tempers so sometimes she has that too, I am not blaming her. We both grew up in different environments and places so sometimes apohalu sahajam but I want to develop the ability to not retort immediately and hold my never when needed at times. 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I used to throw whatever I have in my hand.. doesn’t matter what it is.. I feel like sh1t for a day or so after I do it... 

I do it too. TV, Laptop, mobile, sofa table, photo frames anni dents or pagili poyi untayi. I feel terrible and I am wrong. I don't know how to fix it.

All I am doing for now is taking insurance on everything.

29 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

I do it too. TV, Laptop, mobile, sofa table, photo frames anni dents or pagili poyi untayi. I feel terrible and I am wrong. I don't know how to fix it.

All I am doing for now is taking insurance on everything.

just do some massage on your forehead when you get angry, its going to allow more blood into PFC region resulting in avoiding lack of judgement, PFC drives judgement

whatever you throw could result in dangerous accidents, i know it sounds stupid but its better to sound stupid than sorry

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

just do some massage on your forehead when you get angry, its going to allow more blood into PFC region resulting in avoiding lack of judgement, PFC drives judgement

whatever you throw could result in dangerous accidents, i know it sounds stupid but its better to sound stupid than sorry

When you get angry, ask your wife to do this massage.. 😂

1 minute ago, modi_bhakth said:

Punch bag konukko

nee anger antha punch bag paina choopinchu 

exercise kooda chesinattu vuntadhi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFOhobXT4uR0p20LyQkNy

True that! Anger is such pure emotion( needs a release) ee thokkalo yoga will bury it and will come out in other forms. Somethings need to be vented out period!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

True that! Anger is such pure emotion( needs a release) ee thokkalo yoga will bury it and will come out in other forms. Somethings need to be vented out period!!

To add!
We are not chips to be reprogrammed ( for all scenarios) some emotions need to be experienced and u need to let out @ ur will