Texans facing 10k electric bill

ismartganesh

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Haha... aada manollalo maximum CA lo houses ammi 100-150k profit la meeda houses konnolley kada ... for them $6000 eshina okay. 

Nuvu kuda moving kada. Cash petti konnava

57 minutes ago, FLraja said:

Nuvu kuda moving kada. Cash petti konnava

Konna but made sure I didn’t go beyond the market price ... I didn’t bother about what side my house faces and told them clearly that I will not pay anything extra per the market price. Since it’s a new construction. I directly talked to the builder and closed the deal. I got it for decent price. Just upgraded ki petkunna... 

please don’t buy for high prices and make things difficult to normal people ... society lo balance lekapothey future will be fcuked .. doesn’t matter how rich you might be. 
hold your horses and get the property for decent market price ... don’t rush and fall in the real estate trap ... particularly in Texas . State of Texas can easily control the inflation. 

48 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Konna but made sure I didn’t go beyond the market price ... I didn’t bother about what side my house faces and told them clearly that I will not pay anything extra per the market price. Since it’s a new construction. I directly talked to the builder and closed the deal. I got it for decent price. Just upgraded ki petkunna... 

please don’t buy for high prices and make things difficult to normal people ... society lo balance lekapothey future will be fcuked .. doesn’t matter how rich you might be. 
hold your horses and get the property for decent market price ... don’t rush and fall in the real estate trap ... particularly in Texas . State of Texas can easily control the inflation. 

Avanni matladukodaniki ok kani cheyadani kastam.for example crypto lo investment 

26 minutes ago, FLraja said:

Avanni matladukodaniki ok kani cheyadani kastam.for example crypto lo investment 

ledu bro ... you can do it .. the change should come from us ... 
I am out of crypto... long back ... don’t want to deal with anything that’s not part of the accepted system ... 

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

bongulo society equality who cares man. nuvvu low class gadiki help cheste vaaadu nee stage vacchi ninnu D antadu. appudu AFDB post veyyali. Society will never be equal to all even if 100 gods come as one human

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

bongulo society equality who cares man. nuvvu low class gadiki help cheste vaaadu nee stage vacchi ninnu D antadu. appudu AFDB post veyyali. Society will never be equal to all even if 100 gods come as one human

Emo kaka... equal opportunity ani kadu kani atleast hard working class should also get some scope to survive antunna ... 

equal opportunities ichentha pedda vallam kadu lay ... society doesn’t work that way too