This video is the reason why I support H4 Aunty's making vlogs || tight slap to all people making fun of vlog Aunties

betapilli

• betapilli changed the title to This video is the reason why I support H4 Aunty's making vlogs || tight slap to all people making fun of vlog Aunties

Ee vlogs chesetollu mostly illeterate and dumb ones. About this girl

Education - Inter 1st year - X

Fake accent - X

Menakiram marriage - X

Minor ga unnappudu marriage - X (Parents mistake)

Marriage ayina 4 months ke pregnant - X (Husband mistake)

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Ee vlogs chesetollu mostly illeterate and dumb ones. About this girl

Education - Inter 1st year - X

Face accent - X

Menakiram marriage - X

Minor ga unnappudu marriage - X

Marriage ayina 4 months ke marriage - X

Inter kuda finish cheyyaledha?

Just now, Somedude said:

Ledhu anta. Marriage aina 4 months ki pregnant anta. So studies dumma. @betapilli edho tight slap ante curiosity tho choosa. Sollu thappa emi ledhu.

Pilli might be mocking. Pilli needs to learn some acceptance and tolerance towards others.

maree antha chinna choopu paniki radhu.

43 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Pilli might be mocking. Pilli needs to learn some acceptance and tolerance towards others.

maree antha chinna choopu paniki radhu.

I am not mocking at all, she said clearly in the vlog that the reason she is making vlogs is because she needs an identity for herself. She now has about 150k subscribers and work to look forward to. That's why I encourage people like her. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Ledhu anta. Marriage aina 4 months ki pregnant anta. So studies dumma. @betapilli edho tight slap ante curiosity tho choosa. Sollu thappa emi ledhu.

She said clearly that her life's biggest regret is not getting educated, despite those modest beginnings, she was able to create a name for herself. That's what makes me happy. 

49 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I am not mocking at all, she said clearly in the vlog that the reason she is making vlogs is because she needs an identity for herself. She now has about 150k subscribers and work to look forward to. That's why I encourage people like her. 

Memr dorikinamma niku

2 hours ago, betapilli said:

1 hour ago, betapilli said:

Pilligaa nee brain not working aaa, alzheimer's vachindaa, ide video nee path id tho channalla kritham vesaav, malli enduku sustunnav, vlogs ki repeat audiance vuntaaraaa Mahesh-babu-Dookudu-gifs(22).gif