Anthony Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for his work on Covid-19 and other infectious diseases

Raazu

48 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

hm, in that case i can never convince you or make you realize bro. Not only you, there are many, lot many who believes him, proof tho bandaram bayatapadinaa you'll say there may be some conspiracy against him antaru. Even if he opens mouth and reveals everything at his last breath, you'll say "may be he was forced to say that or there can be any other reason, what he says is unbelievable or false and he's taking blame". . .antaaru

if you are a pharma/medical/bio-med/Life-sciences student/aspirant then he is a messiah for you, just like how davood ibarhim is demi-god/inspiration for chota-mota supari gangs, how musk is for investors. . .   

No no, never I am not too moronic to argue that I am always right. I know this term 'Conspiracy' originated in USA. In a World that was dominated by Europeans till 1945, there were only two sides for a coin.

Once USA took the control of the world in 1945, there are tens of faces for a single coin. If you dig a bit deeper inside the history of USA, it was not the country famous for so many controversies till at least WW-1. When these Jewish investment bankers were thrown out of Europe, they overtook the whole Financial System of USA.

Then these Arms, Pharma Industry, Military invasions, Invasion of plastic literally took over our lives. We became slaves to this invisible Monetary maffia. There are more unknowns than the knowns as a result.

So just because Fauci belonged to old generation Scientific Elite, I had a bit of soft corner for him.

Otherwise I am the one who argue that USA is the only country responsible for almost all humans miseries on the earth.

• Upvote 1