ee tella lamdi lawyers vese natakalu chudandi

dasara_bullodu1

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

I140 fioa request employer ki telustada ante okkadu kooda samadhanam cheppakunda .. idanta edava yavvaram ani distract chestunnaru

aakhariki desi gadu vacchi actual answer icchadu

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/will-my-employer-know-if-i-file-the-foia---how-muc-2519800.html

avvo ledu givvo ledu

simple ga file cheste chakkaga one month la online istaru

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

I140 fioa request employer ki telustada ante okkadu kooda samadhanam cheppakunda .. idanta edava yavvaram ani distract chestunnaru

aakhariki desi gadu vacchi actual answer icchadu

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/will-my-employer-know-if-i-file-the-foia---how-muc-2519800.html

the question seems to be posted by someone who does not know what FOIA means

why would the information request you submit to govt is notified to someone else, the information that belongs to third party (employer) is withheld as it does not contain the third party consent in this case

pity to see such people who are in 6th yr and yet do not know the process of how immigration and legal aspects work in US

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, phatposts said:

any lawyer is the same f**king sh!t - tella nalla antoo emi undadu. And btw avvo is a useless site

right, lawyers are human pests, their job is to feed on the society, 1% untaremo good people

I don’t see any issue with their responses... 6 months wait time is normal with any regular application to USCIS.. unless your application is eligible for premium processing... it also depends on the time of the year and other backlogs...

10 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

why would the information request you submit to govt is notified to someone else, the information that belongs to third party (employer) is withheld as it does not contain the third party consent in this case

pity to see such people who are in 6th yr and yet do not know the process of how immigration and legal aspects work in US

Right, seems like the one that asked the question didn't do any due diligence on his part. 

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

I140 is employer document ... which means they have the right to hold

if you are asking for that, it's just a part of right to information and there is grey zone that Employer shouldn't be notified of their access .. so it's a legit question

You are saying as if Google can take our address and give to someone without our consent and it's totally valid ... technically it might be yes, ethically no.