Infidelity

meri_zindagi

17 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

What kind of men or women are prone to infidelity.

If you are aware that your future partner is likely to cheat on you.. but you love them.. will you still marry them.

If you come to know your gf/bf/spouse cheated on you... will you continue to be in the relationship.

meri_zindagi

17 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

If you are aware that your future partner is likely to cheat on you.. but you love them.. will you still marry them.

If you come to know your gf/bf/spouse cheated on you... will you continue to be in the relationship.

promiscuity is what I feel, some ppl crave sex without any emotional bonding those will resort to those kinda things.

inkoti kuda attention, if you aren't giving spouse the attention they want or you aren't getting any attention from spouse you tend to cheat. in this case attention can be anything silent_I1

second question--  I wouldn't continue the relation.

third question-- if they cheated on me that means they aren't happy with me so I will leave them.

5 hours ago, keviinusa said:

promiscuity is what I feel, some ppl crave sex without any emotional bonding those will resort to those kinda things.

inkoti kuda attention, if you aren't giving spouse the attention they want or you aren't getting any attention from spouse you tend to cheat. in this case attention can be anything silent_I1

second question--  I wouldn't continue the relation.

third question-- if they cheated on me that means they aren't happy with me so I will leave them.

Thanks for the inputs... appreciated

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

1) All men are prone to infidelity... some forget their boundaries and just go for it.. aa em undi le ani... some want to do it but they dont get an opportunity.... some know their responsibilities and act responsibly....

2) depends on the couple compatibility and their needs..

3) same as above

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

1) All men are prone to infidelity... some forget their boundaries and just go for it.. aa em undi le ani... some want to do it but they dont get an opportunity.... some know their responsibilities and act responsibly....

2) depends on the couple compatibility and their needs..

3) same as above

Agreed. 

why ain’t women ?